View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2012, 01:49 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark took the piece of paper and wrote down his Pokegear number onto it for future convenience. It'd be easier to keep in contact with his friend at least. When he wrote the number on the piece of paper he handed it back to Daniel.

"I guess I'll see you around then Daniel. Try not to get lost out there. Weird stuff happens around the academy sometimes and it can be dangerous if you stray off by yourself." Mark said.

Len took Alexis' paw and shook it. "It was great meeting with you Alexis... um, hey I'll see you around later. I'd like to hang out with you more when our trainers are together." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)