Thread: [Spoilers] BW085 - BW086 - Homika
View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2012 (1:41 AM).
Originally Posted by ShadowStriatonTriad View Post
I already don't like Homika. She looks annoying! But I'm sure the battle could prove to be interesting.
Who cares if you don't like Homika .... She is really cool looking and i'm pretty sure her battle with Ash will be more intense to see, then seening Ash battle with boring Drayden.

Originally Posted by Mighty Earth Sage View Post
I'm kinda disappointed that we won't get to see Ash vs. Drayden because it would've been that much more intense since Ash doesn't have any ice-types OR Pokemon that know ice-type moves (unless he were to get Glalie from Professor Oak).

But I look forward to seeing Ash vs. Homika because I look forward to seeing where the series goes after it. Will they make Homika the 8th and final gym leader and Ash goes to the Unova League after? Or will the series continue and Ash will fight all the B/W 2 gym leaders before facing the Unova League? It will certainly be interesting to see what happens.
Ash vs Homika should be more epic to see then him battling against bland boring Drayden. If you are disappointed that is your opinions, but this battle with Homika is more better since Ash will get his 8th Unova gym battle badge here.

Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I can see the non-official gym possibility as possible =)
Since I don't really think Homi-chan can win with Koffing...
I'm pretty sure Homika is the official gym leader were Ash will get his final Gym badge from.... I'm pretty sure Homika can win with a unevolve Koffing....That is your opinions anyways which are not facts .......