A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
AMETHYST YULA

Currently:
Trying to Explain

Title:
One Hundred and Seven

Yula, Amethyst

Amy stopped abruptly as the girl began to question her. Well, this is it I guess... No way out now... Feeling weighed down by her inevitable defeat, she slowly walked back the the girl, her head lowered. "I guess I can't get away with it now... I'm one hundred and seven years old. I was sent through time for about a hundred years... I'm actually about seven... Maybe younger... I can't remember exactly... I'm sorry for lying..." She held her hands together in front of her and looked up at the girl. Her red eye gleamed next to her blue one, though she was able to pull off the "adorable little girl" stare with relative ease.

Ugh, Amethyst, do you really need to stoop to that level? Blade's voice echoed in her mind, so she responded, Maybe not, but i have to be safe... She looked up at the girl, her eyes soft, however much they contrast each other. Hopefully she wouldn't suffer the same fate as that piece of wood, because this girl seemed perfectly fine with eating people too. Amy hoped she wouldn't be one of those people.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.