View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:16 AM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Dear more experienced musicians/mixers,

I love critique on my stuff owo. Please give a listen and tell me how to make it better. Especially on the latest piece I posted a few posts back(CLICK). I would be so happy XD I want to become good, or at least decent!

I use Adobe Audition for trying to mix/line up vocal right and everything. I usually compress vocal first, line it up to the music correctly, then add the delay/any effects, etc., then I use the mixerboard for the EQ and things before mastering it and adding mastering reverbs.

Emmm, the metallic twangs in the more recent song are from the UTAU program itself because of the poor mic quality that generates noise. I tried my best to get him to work on resamplers, but they were crashing the UTAU program, so I had to use the default which leaves the noises in there much. I normally use bkh resamplers, but even that was generating noise more than usual, I think because of the notes in the song (It works better on some songs than others, and I think it was conflicting with the flags <_< somehow ). TIPS doesn't work with Kageroza-kun's voice unfortunately >_<.......
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.