View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2012, 03:51 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quick update:
This morning I fixed:
As many of the Could/Would/Should of's that I could find by simple find & replace. They have been replaced by Could/Would/Should've.

I fixed some other minor errors - such as moment having 3 M's instead of 2 in the teleporter script and a guy in Leaf Bay City's Pokécom centre incorrectly referring to Leaf Bay City as "LEAFBAY CITY".

I fixed the notorious Exp. Share bug. It now awards the correct amount! (This was surprisingly easy to do!).

That about covers it for the fixes I've done today. Repatch to see the benefits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jRpopopop View Post
HELP ME.IM IN KANTO NOW.ROUTE 25 GOING TO POWER PLANT.BUT IM STUCK AT THE 5TH GUY.WHEN IM GOING TO BATTLE HIM.MY SCREEN TURNS BLACK.I DONT SEE NOTHING BUT PURE BLACK SCREEN.CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE THE PATCH?FIX IT PLEASE.HELP ME.THANKYOU..

THATS MY ONLY PROBLEM AT ALL.IM ENJOYING YOUR HACK BRO.THANKS ANYWAY.I WANNA FINISH IT BUT I CANT BECAUSE OF THE BUG THAT I FOUND,FIX IT AS SOON AS YOU SEE MY MESSAGE.THANKS BRO..

WHERE IS THE LINK OF THE NEW PATCH?
First of all. Turn. Off. The. Caps. Lock.

We have been told of this bug many times, but simply cannot replicate it on our emulators. It seems to be specific to certain emulators, none of which we have, so we can't even make it happen, let alone fix it.

The link to the patch never changes. We simply update the actual patch that you download and apply. Clever, huh? It's available in the first post in this thread. There are 2 mirrors as well, just in case the main host goes down.

Hope this helps.