View Single Post
Old May 25th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Denny Hamlin
Où t'es? Papa, où t'es?

Nature: Brave

Peyton Mills - Birch Enclave

“ATTENTION, ALL DECLARUM FORCES ARE TO GO TO THE CONVENTION CENTER! ALL DECLARUM FORCES ARE TO GO TO THE CONVENTION CENTER! THAT IS ALL."

An explosion was heard from afar, and that's what woke an oddly-colored Leavanny laying on the grass. She was looking at the clouds earlier...but she then fell asleep breathing the fresh air. She sat up, and turned to the left, then to the right, and then to the front of her. She wanted to know where that explosion came from. She then stood up, grabbed her leaf-shaped messenger bag, and places it right over her shoulder. It was a bit heavy, but for a strong Leavanny like her, she's used to holding a bunch of things that were inside.

“I should probably head over there. It's important.” She told herself. Walking to the meeting wouldn't get her on time, instead...she had to run. She sliced the tall grass around her, running through the brush and bushes. She ran as fast as she could, tiredlessly. The location of the meeting was not far, thankfully.

A few minutes later, she made it out of the tall grass, and made it in front of the Convention Center. “I hope I am not too late.” Peyton thought to herself. She walked up, opened the glass doors and walked inside. There were a few Pokemon forces already there. Not a whole lot, though. There was a Linoone, a Gallade, and a Kirlia, as well as others.

This was also Peyton's first meeting with the Declarum Forces. She wanted to get involved with them ever since her mentor, the mysterious Machop, had disappeared forever. She hopes to be proud for him. Hoping that the knowledge she learned from her research would definitely benefit her contributions to the Forces.

She slowly came up to the group. The Linoone was speaking about a mission probably. It felt interesting to Peyton. “Is this the meeting for the Declarum Forces? Sorry I am late.”