droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Ich will dieser Club teilnehmen.

Hello hello

Name: Droomph
Cute Pokémon: Cyndaquil and Oshawott
Reasons:Cyndaquil - It's cute! I dunno, it just looks like the quiet type, and frankly being little helps it too. Also I think it's cute because it was giradialkia's profile theme once upon a time.

Oshawott - Hikari knows. I know. You all know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
I wonder whether people will find Turtwig cute after I show this. (and glum)

Spoiler:
If you don't mind me asking, how did you color the Turtwig? I know you used some really complicated method but does it all just boil down to basically using some variant of the paint bucket tool?

It's cute how long did it take you to sketch it and color it?

WHAT DID YOU USE. OMG YOU PROBABLY DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT ME SO I SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ASKING " Sigh I'm bored
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪Twiggy♪ View Post
Do you guys think that cuteness is something objective or subjective? I'd like to hear about stuff regarding this.
Maybe. I don't know...

Personally I think it's subjective. Because every Pokémon is cute in their own regards.

For example Grovyle (or any Pokémon for that matter) is not necessarily known as a "cute" Pokémon. But when it gets frustrated, something about that facial expression just...soooo cute <3

And then there's the episodes where something about Oshawott just doesn't make me feel *squeeee* anymore. But then other times omg it's so cute

I don't know where I'm going with this

Last edited by droomph; May 26th, 2012 at 08:34 PM. Reason: whoopsh