View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2012 (07:12 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Oak Town

“Uhm… I’m Daniel. Daniel Sabrak. It’s nice to meet you too, Ruby. And… really, don’t think anything of it. I wasn’t really paying attention either.” He said with a wry smile, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his head.

“Did you… translate for your Pokémon just now? Can you understand her?” Daniel asked her. 'I-i can understand all pokemon...' Ruby said facing the ground shyly.

Alexis stepped closer, moving on all four for a few steps before sitting up straight again, offering the Poochyena a friendly smile.

“Hello there. I’m Alexis, this is Daniel. Sorry about the run-in, we’ve had a pretty eventful day, so we’re both a little… well, air-headed, I guess. Though Daniel can be as well on a normal day.” She snickered a little, her ears flicking a little.

'Hello there. I’m Alexis, this is Daniel. Sorry about the run-in, we’ve had a pretty eventful day, so we’re both a little… well, air-headed, I guess. Though Daniel can be as well on a normal day.' Ruby repeated what alexis had said to Hikaru. 'That is what your pokemon said just now...' Ruby was looking at the raichu.

'Hi, i'm Hikari, don't feel sorry, we were the ones that had to watch out, Ruby and i had a very busy day and really need some relax time.' Hikari said smiling at the female Raichu.

'Hi, i'm Hikari, don't feel sorry, we were the ones that had to watch out, Ruby and i had a very busy day and really need some relax time.' Ruby repeated again. 'That is what Hikari responded with.' Ruby begun to smile a little, seems like her little friend found herself a new friend.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Pokemon center

"Do you think you could, um, help me out? You know, with training?" Alice asked timidly, "I-I don't know much about that." Alice asked him with a slight stutter in her voice.

Jello looked at his trainer, and his desire to become stronger to protect her increased.

Roxas saw this and gave the solosis a soft pat. 'That's a very protective friend you've got there.' Roxas was smiling.

'Sure, i'll help you.' Roxas then accepted her ask for help.

Obilivio was staring at Roxas. Roxas was always so hyper, but around other people he is very gentle. This made Obilivio laugh a little.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell