View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2012 (1:10 PM).
Christina - Crossroads
Silver Tier
Nature: Jolly
Daniel Sabrak
Oak Town

Daniel smiled warmly as Ruby agreed to let him and Alexis come along. For some reason, relaxing for a while with Ruby sounded like it’d be pretty nice. “Alright, great!” he exclaimed with a grin. “I’ve got to get to know a Pokémon I caught a while back, so I’ll head off at some point… but we can find somewhere nice and calm and have a chat.”

Alexis watched Hikari leap up and snatch a box from her trainer, and as the dog Pokémon explained and opened the box, Alexis’s eyes widened, her mouth opening slightly. “Whoa! That’s pretty amazing… Daniel and I haven’t even challenged a gym. I don’t think he’s going to either… we’re going to be travelling the world once we’re done here.” She said with a bright, proud smile, nodding her head firmly.

Daniel glanced down towards the box, held by the dog, blinking his eyes a little as Ruby snatched it from her and quickly closed it, stuffing it away. He could have sworn that she was holding a box full of emblems, but Ruby didn’t seem keen on talking about it, so he didn’t pursue it further. Instead, he shrugged his shoulders a little, rubbing the back of his neck as he glanced up and down the street again.

“Ah… I’m not sure. I don’t really know where anything is… maybe somewhere with a good view? Near the sea, or something? Up to you! Lead, and I’ll follow.” He said with a soft grin to her, one hand resting on the satchel by his side.