Which is the most hated Pokemon in your opinion?
View Single Post
May 27th, 2012 (04:58 PM).
A new adventure begins now
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Inside your currently played Pokémon game
Well, the Pokemon that I most hated is Basculin in Gen V, I tried getting a 5% percent chance of encountering Lapras from whirlpools and keeps showing me a lot of 95% percent chance of Basculins from whirpools. I know Audino is a useless pokemon to use but it still gives ya a lot of EXP.
Pokémon Black 2 Version
View Public Profile
Send a private message to TheAC29
Find all posts by TheAC29
Find threads started by TheAC29
Ignore Posts by TheAC29