Old May 28th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1refly View Post
Hey PC Guys.

I have always loved the Pokemon series ever since I saw that episode where ash caught Caterpie. For years no pokemon series aired here in South Africa so I have a few questions regarding the show as I'm sure you guys will answer better than the internet.

First of all:
1. What happened to Misty, Tracey Sketchit, May, her little brother and Dawn? Do we see them in other episodes. I recall seeing May in some of the Diamond and Pearl series but do any of the other characters appear in the newer series?

2. What happens to all of ash's pokemon that he caught in previous regions? I would love to see Feraligator and Bulbasaur make a comeback. Maybe even Squirtle

3. The series has been around for a little over ten years, so why has it only been three or four years in the series?

4. Do Jessie and James pokemon get confiscated at the end of every series? Because they never have the previous series pokemon, apart from Meowth. Victreebel, Arbok and Seviper where my favourite of their pokemon.

These are what I can remember off the top of my head. If I remember anything else I'll ask as well.
Misty left after the Johto series but came back during the Hoenn league for a while. Tracey left after the Orange Islands and is shown now and then when Ash rings Professor Oak. May left after Hoenn, and you're right, she appeared in a few episodes during the DP era. Max left with her but has yet to make an official return.

They're left at Professor Oak's lab. fyi, it was a Totodile, not Feraligatr. :)

Because if they aged Ash and Co, they'd have a 20 year old as the main protagonist. Ash being 10 is mainly for kids, if he was 20 it would just be weird imo.

No one knows what happened to Seviper, Mime Jr. or Carnivine. (I only remember those 3 being with them, Dustox was released, Cacnea left with Gardenia). It's speculated that they're left at Rocket HQ. Or maybe James' Pokemon are sent to his grandparents' house.

little hint, use the quick questions thread next time! :)