View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2012 (06:24 AM). Edited May 28th, 2012 by |Equinox|.
|Equinox|
Going on a hiatus :'(

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to |Equinox|
Quote:
I'm currently making an RP based on Ancient Johto, similar to Pokemon Conquest.
There's one. Then the declined RPs will soon be accepted when they're fixed so that makes at least 5 new roleplays in the next few weeks. Oh and there's my new upcoming roleplay - Pokemon Reversal which has a very, very unique background and fun plotline. I'm sure the others are all planning on newer things as well. Summer's here, and things are getting active again. (:

Quote:
I've been thinking about making a Young Justice Rp. Or someone can do it! Cause i'm really not that good with the story or stuff, I'll join if they made it or Co-GM the rp with them.
There's another one.

Quote:
Is anyone interested in a Journey RP in a custom region? Just inquiring, the theme would be more traditional journey, yet still hold uniquities. (is that even a word, if not I made it up)
Maybe that one too.

Quote:
So.. currently writing the plot of the AWESOME RP I'm currently making. Expect to be up in atleast a week or so. And SD, you're hired! =3
That one as well.

Quote:
Posted by Supervegeta: This post is to advertise for Hyrus, a Medieval RP set in an original world, GMed by myself and Raikiri. We are looking for devoted RPers to join in. Feel free to take a look, and sign up if you wish!
That one's pretty new, and Supervegeta's Roleplays are all decent to me (:

Quote:
hmmm... I think I will stick with my current RP for awhile ;; I don't see a reason to make a new one, I'm already creating the KH RP I promised though, but I will submit this RP a little bit later, to make sure people have the time to join this RP and to make sure it won't die. I think it'll be submitted around july/september/august.
Don't forget that one!

My point is - You won't have to worry about having too few roleplays to participate in!

Meanwhile... -dances like the guy in my siggy-