View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012 (12:34 AM).
For my next trick...
Crystal Tier

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by Spinosaurus:
Wouldn't it be a good idea to make some kind of "Sports Club"? In Culture & Media, there's only one active sports thread, and it's only about Soccer.
I think having a thread about Sports would be an interesting idea, especially in a form of clubs where everyone can discuss their favorite sports and even their recent activities. Talk about leagues, tournaments, popular players and anything in the sports media should also be encouraged.

I believe there should be someone who's willing to do it, and I doubt it wouldn't be active. (If it won't I'll be shocked.) While it's true having a general sports club with all the different kind of sports could get messy, but with the right owner and rules I'm sure it could be done. Better than having a club just for Soccer or Baseball or Rugby, no? The club would also go well with the Gym club, I believe.
I think sports is a real iffy topic if you were to ask me. Just having a club for sports would mean that everyone's talking about random sports. I mean someone could be rambling on about soccer, the next cricket and so on. But it is a much better idea than one specific sport. I know that one club which I approved was basically about one canadian hockey league and it didn't do so well. If it were about hockey in general, it would've done much better.