View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2012, 02:39 PM
wingman11
Solo Runner

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by U_Flame View Post
Huge plushies. O_O I have over 50 Pokemon plushies all about the size of a hand or two. Like the ones you can find at Target. With the exception of my electronic Pikachu I've had since before the 3rd gen. That's my biggest.

BTW what are Flygon's eyes made of? They look either hard or squishy.
Lol, I just seem to gravitate towards the larger plushies for some reason.

Also, the Flygon's eyes are a kind of glossy mesh material, and yes, they are squishy. (Hooray for poking my plushies in the eyes! lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockingjay View Post
I WANT THAT EEVEE. I'LL GIVE YOU MY GIANT MANAPHY, I SWEAR.

Nice Flygon, and nice Treeko~ Yay for having the same plushies, lol! :D

...You guys have cabinets for them?! They just chill with me in my bed or by my bed LOL
Thanks! I'm rather surprised, we also seem to have the same Mew and the same Pikachu as well. Fancy that.

Also, if you really want that Eevee, I got him on eBay for like $30 or so. In fact, I was browsing eBay yesterday and I found another one being sold for that price here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Pokemo...ht_2851wt_1035 (Also, I really like my Eevee, she has a bit of meaning to me being the plush that really kick started my collecting, and I don't really like Manaphy that much. Sowwy.)

Also, I may actually have to start doing that with how crowded it's getting for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
THAT SHINX IS SO FREAKING AWESOME! I love how he's all shimmery. The Lucario is awesome but he looks like he'd be a bit too stiff to cuddle
I love him too! I think he's a Banpresto DX UFO plush, and they're all like that. My Lugia and Ho-oh are both Banpresto DX UFO thing-a-ma-jiggers. But the Lucario is surprisingly squishy for how he looks, even with the cardboard inserts in his legs for shaping. He also has a huge butt. LOL

But speaking of the Banpresto DX plushes, I have set my eyes on a new and rather difficult to find goal: feast your eyes on this grail! (Shining Raichu, you'll especially get a kick outta this)
Spoiler:

IT'S A GIANT RAICHU OF ADORABLE SQUISHINESS! THAT ALSO COMES IN FUZZY!

Spoiler:

CAN YOU SAY WANT? I CAN. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT! Unfortunately, he's super rare and I can't even find him on eBay or Amazon.
ALSO ANOTHER ULTIMATE SOLO CHALLENGE
Devonshire the Sableye [FR-SS-E-PT-W]

Completed Challenges:

Psycho the Beldum/Metang/Metagross [FR-SS-E-PT-W]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Titan the Nidoran♂/Nidorino/Nidoking [B-C-R-PT-W]
--------------------------------------------
Regular Solo Challenge:
Razor the Drilbur/Excadrill [BLACK]
Beat Team Plasma | Beat Champion Alder
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Venom the Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede [BLACK]