View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:02 PM
Kurui
Kageroza's Waifu

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kurui Send a message via Skype™ to Kurui
Nope. I'm pretty new to UTAU although I'm getting more used to it. I took a screenie of my workspace......but you can see, I'm no good at doing fancy pitch bends, so it looks really boring and straight forward XD

Me converting a VSQ segment into UST and adding bends, vibrato, and stuff. I dunno who the original file belongs to but it just had the notes thrown down and was pretty choppy and unusable. I was also making custom harmonies to it xD;; (so bored).

I'm making this custom fit to Kurue's bank. I like giving her lots of extra vibrato although this part was just general vibrato but I think I'm going to crunch the lengths of it to make it shorter but more wave-y.

Right now it sounds like (the part highlighted in pink): http://www.esnips.com/displayimage.php?pid=34110291

That being said, does any MALE here want to lend their voice to me? I want to make a duet to something and I want a fresh new male voice to duet with. D: You don't have to sing. You just have to sing one note for around 100-ish syllables which takes maybe 5 minutes of your time. I'll do the rest of the work. I just need it in one file. I promiseeeee.
"Yor barmy...."
"o.o What's that?"

"Tha' means yor nu's, yor froo' loops, yor BANANAS!"

R.I.P. KAGEROZA. </3 T_T
I am Shi-Orihime Inaba on FailFacebook.