View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2012, 02:20 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Lucy - Wrecked Building
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(It's day.)

Lucy just sort of became confused and slightly frustrated when Kit seemed to have a mood swing that caused her to abruptly become cheery and not, y'know, murderous. ...She wasn't sure what to make of this. On one hand that girl was a danger; on the other fighting wasn't all that fun. She found that she didn't really /want/ to keep fighting, and decidedly dropped what had happened earlier. Looking at Kit for a moment, skeptical of the girl's intentions, she turned her attention to Amy. Lucy seemed ever so slightly put off by Amy's actions. She wasn't sure what to make of it! Regardless, she resisted the urge to become paranoid. When Lucy spoke her tone was slightly thoughtful.

"Well... alright. I wasn't really sure where I was going--but maybe we should be thinking about food..."

Lucy's gaze settled on Amy as she spoke. She was not unaware that Amy was possibly the only one of them without a super powered digestive system that could handle things like dirt and trees and what-not. For the first time in a while she didn't know what to do about food. Was this how everyone else felt /all the time/? Being normal /sucked/.

"I'll be honest though. I'm not sure where to look. Maybe the forests..?"

Lucy strained her thoughts for an answer. The forest was an obvious choice, but that might mean that everybody else had thought of it too.