The red was too high in contrast, also I slightly changed the hue. Fixed the harsh shading on the pearl, and got rid of some of the anti-alias shading. Also moved the hand down and pasted another hand, horizontally flipped it, and shaded it. The arm on the right probably needs to angle to the hand differently still.
This had WAY too much anti-aliasing! I reduced that, and I also got rid of the pink arm that was sloppily and disjointedly sprited. I also made some sense of the crescent-shaped cloth, and made it into an arm sling. Then got rid of the disjointed bottom part; the guts were oozing out of the groin region, which was not becoming! lmao