View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2012 (06:13 PM).

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by Cosmotone8:
Maybe the Elesa we saw in the intro movie was her twin. XD It would make a lot more sense that way tho
Quote originally posted by Olli97:
I don't think so. :/ That'd be pretty slobby of the game developers to give her a twin just out of the blue, since nothing has been hinted at it from the previous games, and since it just wouldn't make sense in general xD I mean, the games are set to be 3 years after B/W, and that gives Elesa quite enough time to get a new look, but the place where it's contradictory is in the anime, where it just doesn't really make sense for her to change so sudden.
Can you really say that after the announcement of B/W2 coming out of the blue the way it did? But I highly doubt they made Elesa a twin. Although it'd be quite interesting.

So far what do we know of the gym leaders in B/W2? I can only remember 4. Shizui, Homika, Cheren & Elesa thus far?