View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 06:48 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by 徳清アキオ View Post
WONDERFUL!! You are accepted.

Also, I feel like you deserve the Zapdos spot. If you want to alter your sign-up a bit to use Zapdos, you're more than welcome.

Yes... I enjoyed your sign-up that much.
Awh, well thanks! :D I'd actually love that very much, so I'll edit in the altered SU in a couple of hours.

Edit: Here it is~ let me know if I messed up anything in the history.

Spoiler:
Full Name: Adeline Densetsu
Nicknames: Addie
Sex: Female

Family: Divine Water
Career: Medicine/Potion Maker

Appearance: Addie is very lean, appearing to completely lack any evidence of muscle. She is of about average height, standing at 5'4. Her skin is pale and doesn't tan very easily, just temporarily turning an unusually bright red when in the hot sun. Another side effect to sun exposure is that Addie will develop faint brown freckles running along the bridge of her nose and beneath both her pale hazel eyes. These freckles come and go, however, as hiding away indoors for a few weeks will get rid of them. Addie has a dimple on her left cheek when she smiles, and she's always wondered what the heck happened to the other one. Her wavy blond (nearly white) hair is very long, just reaching the arch of her back. She never styles it in any way, just leaves it down. Addie wears a plain black dress that buttons up on the front. The collar as well as the ends of the sleeves have a ruffled appearance. The sleeves are long and end a little bit before the wrists. The dress also has a small belt around the waistline.
Spoiler:

Personality: Addie is laid-back and indifferent to most things. Whenever dealing with difficult situations, she isn't one to freak out and worry about what should be done. It's obvious, of course. When in doubt, just get your Pokémon to kill it. Addie hates having to participate in physical fights herself and will only do so if it is absolutely necessary, or rather, when she deems it necessary. The reason for that is she isn't so great at fighting, and she's quite lazy as well. However, her excuse is always, "I can't fight you, I'll get all gross…" in the calmest voice possible.

If, for some reason, Fulgora can't fight for Addie, Addie does have a back up plan. She has some telekinetic power that allows her to lift anything below forty pounds. She makes use of this power by lifting up her dagger or other objects behind an enemy and throwing it hard against their head in an attempt to knock them out or kill them. However, her eyes will glow a bright blue when she uses this power so anyone familiar with her wouldn't be caught off guard. Addie always wants to avoid having to make quick, rapid movement, not only because she is lazy, but she has exercise-induced asthma as well.

To make up for her inability to run and dodge the fast attacks of others, Addie makes use of Fulgora's wings and will usually be riding on her back so Fulgora can do most of the dodging. So, Addie is practically useless when it comes to fighting on her own. She frequently tries to do things "the easy way"; shortcuts are her best friends. She has a tendency to act very sarcastic with people whose personality clashes with her own; people who seem to have too much fun with everything they do, and people who get way too angry over nothing. Addie has a strong dislike for most Pokémon (with the exception of Fulgora), but she doesn't express that opinion due to the possibility of execution or banishment.

Addie and Fulgora are very close and will do anything for each other. They rarely have an argument with each other because they have a tight bond and feel and think nearly the same way. Fulgora often collects berries, plants, and other obscure ingredients so Addie can brew potions and medicines. Addie is very skilled at making them, but to her annoyance, people love to tease her by calling her a "witch" claiming she looks and acts like one, with the bonus of making potions.

History: As a young child living in a large family, Addie should have been very happy, constantly frolicking and playing with the other children. However, that wasn't so. She suffered from exercise-induced asthma and so Mr. and Mrs. Densetsu warned her to stay inside the tower. Back when she was about four years old, she suffered from a very strong asthma attack that nearly killed her, which led to the Densetsus becoming very cautious of Addie's health and wellbeing. Addie grew bored staying in the tower and watching the other children play outside, even with Fulgora keeping her company.

Addie was only allowed outside when the other children were inside, so that she wouldn't decide to engage in a game of tag or any other vigorous games that most children enjoyed. When she did get to go outside, she trained Fulgora in order to hone her already powerful electrical abilities. On a cloudy afternoon, Addie wandered a lot farther than she was allowed to and stumbled near a small hut. Being the curious and slightly deprived child Addie was, she decided to go see who lived there.

She met a strange old woman that was mixing a huge pot of thick blue liquid. Addie curiously asked what it was and the woman told her she was making a potion in order to heal people, but she also made many other kinds of potions that had different effects. Addie began to regularly visit the woman and she soon learned how to make potions herself. She and Fulgora were always thrilled to test out their potions to see what effects it had on them when consumed. However, one day, Mr. Densetsu abruptly moved half of the children and family members to a different place entirely, or so it seemed to Addie, so she was unable to see the woman again.

Despite that, she continued exploring to collect ingredients for potions. Addie usually rode on Fulgora's back in order to gather things quicker and more efficiently. She showed her creations to the others in the family and though they teased her and called her a "witch", they made use of her medicines. Throughout the years of sitting around and being depressed about not being able to play, Addie slowly became used to the lack of exercise, and so she is very lazy to this day.

Skills: Making potions/brews/medicines, telekinesis, remaining calm
Flaws: terrible fighter, lazy, tries to do everything in the easiest way possible, is sarcastic, can't run or fight very well due to asthma, eyes glow when using telekinesis so it's easy to know what she's doing, too dependent on Fulgora
Weapon: Addie has the power of telekinesis, though it is not very strong and she can't lift anything heavier than forty pounds. She carries around a medium sized dagger and frequently bounces it around in the air with her telekinesis when she's bored.

Pokemon: Zapdos
Pokemon Name: Fulgora
Pokemon Personality: Fulgora can be just as lazy as Addie, the only difference is that she is actually physically able to fight and move quickly without some form of consequence. Fulgora only fights when Addie tells her she may, or when the situation obviously calls for it. She is also very calm and laid back, for the most part.
Pokemon History: (Same as Addie)
Pokemon Specialty: Has very high special attack, good speed, can remain levelheaded
Pokemon Flaws: despite being an electric type, she isn't very resistant to electricity; is almost as careless as Addie is; doesn't trust other people and Pokémon much; doesn't put her all into attacks because she thinks it isn't worth the energy

Proof of Reading: *proves it* That guy smokes and has a wheezy voice! Smoking is bad for the environment, sir.

Anything Else: When Addie does happen to get nervous or tense, she cracks the joints in her fingers to try and distract herself.
I stay away

Last edited by NightOfRemorse; June 7th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.