View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012 (10:02 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Naughty
Quote originally posted by TheAC29:
Name: TheAC29
Your Gym Leader: Jasmine
2 Partner Pokemon: (From Gym Leader) Empoleon, (Captured) Aggron
Why have you joined to be trained? I've always like all the Gym Leaders' pokemon type especially Jasmine's Steel-Type pokemon, it only deals 1/2 damage if you're using a pure Steel-Type (Fire, Fighting and Ground are effective against Steel) or dual-type like my fave pokemon Empoleon :D
Quote originally posted by Suicune™:

Name: Suicune™
Your Gym Leader: Tate & Liza
2 Partner Pokemon: Lunatone (Luna) & Solrock (Solar)
Why have you joined to be trained: Because I love the gym leaders and their Pokémon.
There has been Elite Four members who mono Dark-types, but is the only type lacking for a Gym. Do you think there is a reason behind this and how do you feel about this? - Well there's no reason to not have a dark type Gym Leader, maybe they like to keep the type orientation similar but I have a feeling in the next Generation we'll see this for the first time because 16 years without a Dark type leader but all other types covered is too long IMO.
Welcome to the club Suicune and AC29! @AC29, it would be appreciated if you could answer the topic The most recent is in the quote below.
Quote originally posted by Olli97:
There has been Elite Four members who mono Dark-types, but is the only type lacking for a Gym. Do you think there is a reason behind this and how do you feel about this?
Also! How does everyone feel about doing a little Pokemon Online tournament for our gym leaders? Discuss your opinions about this event!