View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2012 (06:41 AM).
Will be back eventually
Crystal Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Sydian:
I have Ages (I think?) somewhere at my mom's, and MC too. I am awful at 2D Zelda, so don't feel bad. lol I'd like to beat all the Zelda games, but those 2D ones will kick my butt. Wind Waker was the first one I beat. Didn't have all the heart containers though and that's a huge pet peeve of mine lol. :( Well, it is now. Not at that time. lol I'm only missing a few games though! Only need Link's Awakening, Oracle of whichever I don't have, and the UGH DS titles.
I'm not the only one?! YES!! Sorry, but it feels great to know that I'm not the only one suffering from the 2D games. |D I know what it feels like. I'm at the door of Ganon's castle and I miss one heart piece in a Link to the Past... I wonder where I left it. : <
I still need to play Link's Awakening, LoZI, LoZII, Four Swords Adventure, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (and OoT 3D). I need to finish Majora's Mask (playing -2nd temple), A Link to the Past (Playing - Ganon's castle), Skyward Sword (Playing - Hero Mode/Ancient Cistern), (Minish Cap - Playing/Vaati's Castle), Oracle of Seasons (Onox Battle. This was a linked game that I borrowed from someone... I doubt I'll ever be able to link again. ;;).
(and yes, playing means that I'm currently playing the game. |D It's complicated why I'm playing that many at once).

Quote originally posted by Sydian:

Yeah, and no where to put all that money. :( I guess it pays (literally) to be a cartoon? ;3
Wellll yeah, but it still made me not wanna pick up rupees when I started up the game. XD
Must have been fun. Some people think Young Link is 7 and then becomes 14 though. idk. I always thought he was 10 then becomes 17. It makes more sense and looks more like that.
That'd be awesome lol. Might go find another orange rupee and get Tales of the Abyss while I'm at it. ;)
I always thought 7-9 was just a bit too young to travel around Hyrule to beat the bad guys. BT 10 is still young, but at least 17 is more acceptable. =/ OoT Link (Adult) looks more 17 than 14 anyways.

Maybe I have to do that as well. |D;

And yay for having the Triforce of Courage. \o/
I know what you mean. : < Fi's goodbye was sad, but I love the song that plays then. <3 I'm a fan of Fi's theme in general... but...hm <3

Oh, good luck with the Hero mode! As you read earlier, I'm going through it myself. The first half was very hard (hence the name) to me, since I was more often than not in need of heart( flower)s. I was kind of happy when I got the Heart Medal. But now I feel like I'm cheating. |D

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."