View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2012 (09:30 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark Followed Daniele outside, but he couldn't help but feel something was missing from his Strategy... For commodore, he had a little something set for him since he was fairly defensive but for Len, he felt something was missing... especially now that he had Rest. It would heal him sure but he'd be vulnerable afterwards... At the moment he wasn't up for sending Len out into a battle. He had his share of action today anyways. He wanted to get Gligar out into a battle... and Commodore. It's been awhile since he's battled after all.

Of course.... he could be really mean and use Shedinja... but that might have been a bit too easy. After all, her Pokemon could have a counter that could actually hit him. Then again... Maybe using Commodore would be a bit mean in itself. Yet it'd seem a bit more fair at least depending on how she used her moves, not that he knew what her Pokemon were capable of.

Mark stood on the opposite end of the battlefield with a coy smirk. He was determined and had a good idea of how to deal with his opponent.

"Tell ya what, How about a Double Battle? I'm a bit new to the concept myself so it'll be fair. What do ya say? I'll send out Commodore and..." He thought for a moment. He suddenly came up with a nice nickname for his Gligar.

"...Kara. My Gligar. What do ya say?" He said as he threw both Commodore and Kara out of their Pokeballs as if he didn't want to take no for an answer or was seriously hoping she would say yes anyways. Mark had never done a real Double Battle before so this was all new to him.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)