View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2012, 04:19 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
Hey Cosmotone, happy to have you! And you've given me an idea.

I don't think I ever told the story of how I became a Smash Bros fan!

I was like 9 years old and I decided to have a few of my friends over to play because I always had one friend over at a time but we never did a group thing. So I decided to fix that. One of my friends, Tom, brought over the Nintendo 64 version of Smash Bros and after we got bored of MarioKart, we decided to give it a go.

I played Pikachu the entire time because that was the only character I knew and liked out of the 12 that were offered (lol 12) and it was the best fun I'd ever had in my life ever.

But then we never did it again and I forgot about the game... UNTIL I was 11 in sixth grade and a new kid came to school. I had to befriend him because they made me because I was the smart nerd and therefore a good influence, and I soon found out that he had a copy of the game! Then I pestered him to let me buy it from him and I bought it for $24 (I haggled him down from 30) and the rest is history.

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HAVE A STORY?!

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.