Thread: [Pokémon] Survival Project
View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2012 (03:30 PM).
you can breathe now. x

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by psyanic:
Really liked to see Kuiora's view and how it changed throughout this chapter from being excited to almost... angry. Desperate, maybe? I'm curious as to how Sai will react next chapter, especially since Kuiora evolved, which may or may not be a good thing for him. Kuiora would probably go through a complete mental overhaul, stepping away from being so immature and more toward her being superior. And Sai must be small, or Kuiora is just huge for a Croconaw. Judging from the anime, I thought Croconaw were about belly-height in comparison to people, and Feraligatr were the ones taller than humans.

In any case, the chapter was well written and entertaining just as the last. Loved the way Kuiora was portrayed. Keep it up!
Glad you've been reading and that you decided to comment! I appreciate it a lot. And indeed, she became angry and desperate after all the "failures" that piled up on her. Also, she's not that big for a Croconaw--she was able to look down on Sai because Sai was on his knees. I imagine, standing up, Sai would be bigger. :O Hope that answers that.