View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2012, 05:16 AM
Nickalooose
--------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrakeNeck View Post
Now onto my update. This is a newer version of the Map, it is not the final version as it does not have trainers or random items/hidden items quite yet. I used a more complex version of Mapping this time, to try and make it look more like a Forest, and less like a wall of trees with some road in the middle. Let me know what you think .

P.S. The path to the gym is also fixed so it is navigable. I also expanded the Entry-way to the North by one or two blocks, also for navigation issues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiOWNya View Post
4/10
The grass looks odd, grass generally doesn't come in little circles. Also, don't know if you ripped the trees, grass, branches, etc yourself, but the shadow/outline should be changed to something to match the grass. It looks really choppy.

As far as the map itself goes, I would probably widen the path just a little for ease of movement. I think the overall layout of the trees looks good (they aren't just in lines, they are natural looking). I also like the river going through the town, there just aren't enough rivers around. However, the buildings, benches, and lights seem somewhat haphazardly placed.
I think this covers it... There are no shadows for anything however... Plus the guard tower has a random white line underneath, you need to remove that... The lampost shouldn't be positioned like that either.