View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2012 (6:45 PM).
HOENN CONFIRMED!

Nature: Timid
I'm a bit behind in B2W2 news; will probably acknowledge the July 2012 Corocoro information a little later. >.> And I'll probably have more to add to this thread once I read a few more posts. XD

Anyway, I'm hoping that a Rock-type Gym and a Steel-type Gym (or a Rock-type and Steel-type Elite 4 member) get added in B2W2, so that it can be said that Unova has had a Gym Leader or Elite 4 member of every single type known to date. :D

Not sure about Grimsley's fate in B2W2 (I anticipate he'll retain Elite 4 status for some reason), but if he does happen to get removed, a Dark-type Gym would be interesting because that's the only Type that still has no Gym to call its own after all these years - only Elite 4 members. >.> Otherwise, I guess I'll just wait until Generation 6+...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I hope it's not something gimmicky like having to model a certain way to get to Elesa...
:cer_laugh: The thought of that is hilarious, but I'm wondering how I'd feel if that were actually put into practice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
xD It sort of does.
Cheren and Elesa got new designs, but it seems like Skyla didn't and neither did Brycen, it could go either way for Iris and Burgh...
I know Skyla's outfit is hot-tastic, but I was really looking forward to what new outfit she would have since she's returning as well... :o
"The balance of power has shifted." Regret | Solemnity | ElitenessIntensity

Currently in intermittent forum activity for 2016. ;_; Credit to Game Freak for avatar and signature. @Fenyx4 on Bulbapedia for more about me. Tune into TOONAMI!