• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center, Forest; Battle #3

Hit and a miss. Ozzy's side of Swift was a good hit to Kara. Mienfoo's side of Swift wasn't. As Commodore was a ghost-type due to the conversion, it didn't affect him. Mienfoo was astonished, he didn't want the attack to miss, but he, as well as Danielle, didn't thought that Swift was a normal-type move and it wouldn't affect ghost-types. Danielle sighed to release the feeling of disappointment she had in her.

Mienfoo was more than disappointed, he was plain mad. Ozzy was able to attack Kara, Mienfoo was able to attack Kara, but he threw more stars at Commodore than at Kara. He didn't like Danielle's call to use Swift. He growled, letting his temper rise. Ozzy became unaware of Mienfoo's increasing temper. He ignored and concentrated on the battle.

Mark ordered Commodore to use Trick Room, a move which reverses the speed stats in every Pokemon, raising the advantages for both Commodore and Kara. Kara uses Toxic on Ozzy, stinging him with poison from the tip of his tail. Ozzy screamed, trying to endure the poisonous pain, but could not. He became poisoned, his white skin now a lavander-ish color.

"Oh... Ozzy!" Danielle shouted with worry. "Hang in there!"

Mienfoo was still standing there watching Ozzy suffer with the poison. Determining whether he should be satisfied or sympathized.

"Alright, Mienfoo...try throwing another Focus Blast at Kara!" Danielle shouted.

Mienfoo turned away, refusing to take the command. He smirked and crossed his arms. "Mien!"

"Huh? Mienfoo! You don't want to do Focus Blast? Well..okay then. Um...Force Palm on Kara again!" Danielle threw in another command.

Mienfoo still refused to battle.

"What the hell, Mienfoo? What the hell?" Danielle was getting frustrated at Mienfoo refusing to use his moves. "Don't you want to win this battle??"

"Pachi Pachi Pachiiii!!" Ozzy was hesitating, but the poison was already settling in inside, weakening him drastically. Mienfoo still wouldn't move, ignoring Ozzy.

"Hang in there, Ozzy. Try throwing another Electro Ball at Commodore." Danielle commanded Ozzy.

Ozzy felt weak, and his speed lowered, no longer being the fast Pokemon he was before. He tried forming a ball of electricity at the tip of his tail, but it was smaller than his first ball. He then threw the smaller ball at Commodore, but wasn't sure if it'd made it to him. Ozzy couldn't resist the poison inside of him. He can't take the pain, and faints to the ground. "Pachiiiiiiii...." he murmured.

"Oh no. Ozzy!" Danielle cried, then sighed. It was a tough battle for Ozzy, as he did his best. Though it was a good battle. Danielle came up to Ozzy at the battlefield, and returned him to the Pokeball.

"Mien....Mien!" Mienfoo was still ignorant and won't take any order from Danielle. Suddenly he decides to run off into the forest without warning, without telling Danielle anything, without attacking both Commodore and Kara. It was starting to get awkward. Danielle has no Pokemon left to battle. Ozzy being poisoned, and Mienfoo refusing to obey. She had no choice but to forfeit.

She stood tall and faced Mark and his Pokemon. "You win, Mark. I...don't know what...happened." Danielle said, a tear came down from her left eye. She decides to run off to the forest as well. "I need to catch up to him. Mienfoo!!"​

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Beach

Rosalyn looked back up at the teacher as he said something to himself before turning back to her and Jimmy before speaking and Rosalyn listened just didn't say a word still. She understood what he was saying but she was being oddly silent. This whole thing was making her think of the home she had run away from, and the reasons she had.

Her brothers had been the same way, but unlike the teacher they didn't care if what they said to her was taken the wrong way. She saw his Scyther had come back but gone to far and she glanced at Jimmy. "the doctor will be here soon" she said softly before going quiet again just sitting at Jimmy's side. After another minute though she glanced over at Blade again and the trail of sand he had left before pulling out her sketchbook and pencil and quickly sketching. Drawing always made her feel better and after seeing that it was something she had to sketch.

Genevieve Molyneux
Oak Town

Genevieve giggled at Maxwell and Slackey before walking with him out of the Pokemon Center. She was thinking about what they could get Brian when Maxwell suddenly said something about TM's and grabbed her hand making her shake her head and giggle more as he led her toward a shop to the right of where they were. It was full of TM's. Looking around the room Genevieve heard Max ask which one she thought was good. After a minute off looking she spotted the TM that stood out to her, and she knew exactly what Pokemon Brian could use it on. She squeezed Maxwell's hand and smiled at him happily. "How about this one? He could use it on Sprinkles" she said picking up the TM Dig.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason was about to coment on the girl's sketch, but he decided against it since her friend would probably notice an feel left out. Instead Jason just watched the girl's hand glide across the paper creating an image. She was good. Very good. Jason guessed everyone these days has a secret talent.

"Sci Terther." (he's here) Blade commented having come back up the beach.

Jason looked up to see a man sometime in his forties dismounting a bicycle. He seemed tired from the ride, but he hurried down onto the sand.

"Hfff... ufff.... Alright I'm here. That Scyther of yours is very persistant. Kept trying to explain to me what he needed by gestures. Took me a while to figure them out. So where's my patient?" The doctor said.

"He's sitting over there. Battling accident. Two moves reacted with each other and gave off a giant flash." Jason explained.

"uh huh. Well then best check your eyes." the doctor told Jimmy, "Just keep you head straight and I'll try and diagnose the full situation."

Jason noticed the doctor was avoiding the words look and see. The man was clever to avoid them. So the Doctor checked Jimmy's eyes and found them in a minor state of shock.

"Oh yes. Now I understand this all. You're eyes are simply worn out so they aren't working right now. they just need rest like any other muscle. They aught to start to recover within ten minutes or so. I still suggest you let them rest though. Exposing them to bright light could more damage. Try a pair of sunglasses for now they'll help reduce the strain. You should also keep those sunglasses on through tomorrow. If they aren't feeling better by then or they really bother you beforehand make sure to tell someone. Just take it easy." The doctor told Jimmy.

"thank you sir." Jason said.

"It is nothing. I find pleasure in being able to help people. Makes the job worth all the while." The doctor said before getting on his bike and riding off.

"Alright then. Guess we're getting you out of the sun." Jason said to Jimmy.

Years
Near Daniel and Hikari.

Cherie shrugs, as the two trainers ignored her, and starts following the map to find the academy. Rattata lowers his head and sighs, "Rat." Then he follows his trainer, and hears a sound from her backpack. She stops, and turns to see who has come out. It was Fang and he bares his fangs at the two trainers.
Fang rushed over to them, and Cherie quickly took off her bag. She took his Poke Ball and aimed the ball at him. But he ignored the light, and rushed towards the canine Pokemon.

"Toto! Do! Do!" Fang asks the canine Pokemon. (Hello, why did your trainer ignore mine?) I reached him, and grabbed him. I apologize, "I am sorry about my Totodile."

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder -Outskirts of Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's expression turned questioning when Selene apologized. Selene's attempt at responding had raised more questions than it had answered. She wasn't even sure if the apology signified a good thing or a bad thing, mainly because she couldn't tell what exactly Selene was sorry for. It vaguely seemed like a good thing, but knowing her luck she... well... shouldn't trust her luck. Regardless, Valorie made a light attempt to be pleasant. There were quite a few things she wanted; greater recognition, acknowledgement, a show of good intent--They would've all sufficed. However, one thing she /didn't/ want was to evoke a negative reaction by getting on Selene's nerves though.

Selene expressed a desire to battle and Valorie had a minor flashback. Her first day at the academy--She had walked in and literally almost immediately become somewhat lost. By pure chance she'd come across Selene on one of the battlefield, whom had proceeded to trounce her and her dratini. Valorie distinctly remembered ice beam, and a lot of soreness on her part. She wasn't sure she could handle another fight against ice. They tended to not go in her favor. Then again... she'd grown so much. Who was to say what she could accomplish? She silently found herself questioning her ability to win such a battle regardless.

Abruptly the sound of Vincent saying hello distracted Valorie. She turned her head to acknowledge him. ...Huh! She hadn't seen this particular student in a while, and quite honestly didn't think anything of it. It wasn't like either of them had been searching for eachother. Or at least, she certainly wouldn't suspect either of them of. She had no idea what he and Selene had shared at one point, of course. She was still oblivious to all that. After acknowledging him with her eyes she glanced back at Selene. "Um... sure, Selene! I'd love to battle..." She paused a moment, glancing at the horizon thoughtfully. "...But maybe tomorrow? It's getting a bit late." Valorie said, before finally turning her gaze back to Vincent. "And what brings out here?" she added to what Selene had asked, rather casually.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

After a while, the doctor finally arrived and took a look at Jimmy's eyes. Luckily for the boy, he would regain his vision in about ten minutes. But he would have to put on some sunglasses in order to make them rest. Now where would he get sunglasses? Probably a Pokémon Mart, but...did he have enough money to buy them? The prize money he got from defeating the Suicune Dorm kids on his first day at the Academy would probably not be enough for him to get them. The doctor left, and the teacher said something about getting him out of the sun.

"Humph. Whatever." he said.

He was still feeling humiliated because of the whole situation. He sighed and, with Kaida's help, got back on his feet.

"Hey, Rosalyn, we should get goin'." he said. "Mind...he-he..."

Now, here was another thing that James Eugene Vincent had rarely done. And he was not proud of what he had to say, but the fact was that he needed it, and he had no choice.

"Mind...helping me to the PokéMart?" he muttered.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia frowned as Danielle seemed to be taking the blunt of the boy's attacks. Well, if that kept up then she would lose. As the battle continued Mienfoo just... cracked. At least, that was the best way Lucia could describe it. Suddenly the pokemon ran off to the forest and Danielle gave chase. "Danielle!" Lucia cried as she ran after her with Diana still held in her arms and Roberto following right after.

Samuel sighed as he saw Lucia run off, "Right, I'll see you all later, have to help and stuff." He said as the Absol took off after his trainer.

Tyro squirmed uncomfortably near Blade, "Uh... what?" Blade had just said that strength didn't mean strength.... or something like that. Tyro was thinking so hard that his brain was starting to hurt. "How can you be strong without being strong?" He was confused to his core, so much so that he didn't noticed his trainer and the others running off after Mienfoo.

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

"How long have I been at the academy?" Jack had to hear that question every time he met someone new at the academy and right now in his current state of mind he was tired of it. In an effort to not sound rude Jack put on a straight face and set about answering his question "I was here for a couple of weeks before I had to leave, this is my first day back" Jack could just predict his next question "And don't ask why I left"

Blade continued his long stare at the obviously confused combusken as Tyro was still there trying to understand what Blade was talking about. "I want you to think about that, meanwhile your trainer ran off that way" He continued while pointing at the direction where the girls had run off to.

Jack noticed Blade movement and caught a glimpse of the girls running in the distance "Hope they are gonna be ok" Jack muttered to himself before turning his attention once more to George "So......George my boy, tell me your life story to pass the time" Jack said as he slumped back on the bench, it wasn't an effort to be rude but Jack was just trying to get comfortable while still getting know the boy.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark ended up winning the battle in the end. Danielle's Mienfoo ended up disobeying her for some reason. Mienfoo seemed loyal enough throughout the battle and now all of a sudden he was acting stubborn. Ozzy ended up feinting while Mienfoo wandered off. Danielle quickly ran off to go and find him.

"Crud... I feel bad for some reason. Doesn't feel like a proper victory." Mark thought to himself. He returned Kara and Commodore to their Pokeballs since they were worn out. The trick room also faded away since the battle was over. He quickly ran after Danielle to help her out.

"Hang on I'll help look too!" Mark called out. Snype was ready to assist too. He had good sight so maybe he'd be able to catch a good glimpse of the Pokemon...

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Luna Location- Oak Town:

Vince couldn't help but feel that he came at a bad time due to the looks that he had gotten from Sel mainly. "How's my life been?" He questioned mainly talking to himself as he put his thumb on his chin. Vince hadn't thought much about what was really going on with himself in a while. The only thing that he was really up to was the academy and nothing much really. Man did he have to start training again he felt his pokemon were getting a bit lazy and needed some extreme training to get much stronger.

"Eh the same ol' same ol' nothing really going on except for classes I guess," He replied noticing that she wasn't actually looking at him. What was up with that? Did he do something to upset her or was she dwelling on past events. Things had gotten strange between the two but Vince didn't want to focus on that kind of stuff. "You've got to show me the prowess of your training Sel. Wouldn't want you to be all talk and no show right?" Vince added jokingly with a big grin on his face as he moved to try to get in her view path.

"My pokemon are all doing fine a bit rusty when it comes to fighting," Vince said sractching the backside of his head a bit embarrassed by that. "By the way this is Rocket, Zane and Gallarus my newest pokemon," He added as he showed them to the two girls. Zane tried to pull up his pants but the fell like usual, Rocket gave them a smalls smile and Gallarus waved to them.

Vince then turned to Valorie as she spoke, it had been a while since the two of them talked. He didn't really consider himself much of a friend to her seeing they barely talked much. "Oh I'm just taking these three out for a fun time," He said with a smirk as he got a brilliant idea. "Hey! You two know if this town has like a battle square where all the trainers of the town hang out?" Vince asked hoping to get into a trainer battle.

Calnith Sol NeverWind Location- Swampland:

"Colossus take down the Graveler with Iron Head and Thor use Hammer Arm on the Magmar," Calnith ordered planning to take down the Graveler. Colossus' body then began to shine a metalic silver color as it then flew up into the air at fast speeds and knocked into the Graveler sending it flying even higher.

Thor ran up to the Magmar and swung his fist at it the same time the Magmar used Fire Punch. The two attacks turned into a power struggle which Thor lost. The Magmar sent Thor flying into the air, as he fell toward the ground Thor landed steadily on his feet next to Calnith, showing a small sign of being weakened.

"Graveler return!" The girl shouted as she pointed her pokeball at her pokemon returning it. It wasn't clear if it was knocked out or not but she didn't want to wait for it to land hard on the ground. "Not bad but let's see how you deal with this! Go Vivi!" She exclaimed as she tossed a pokeball in the air releasing a Vibrava.

"Hmm that Vibrava might be a bit troublesome, return Thor!" Calnith said as he returned his Elekid and the picked another pokemon to do batlte. "Do damage, go Shinryu!" He added as he released the Gabite from his pokeball.

"Nice now let round two begin. Let's go Magmar Flamethrower on the Metang and Vivi Dragon Pulse on the Gabite!" The girl said excited to get "round two started".

"Hmm interesting move but it won't work! Shinryu protect Colossus from the Flamethrower and Colossus protect Shinryu from the Dragon Pulse!" Calnith ordered figure his pokemon wouldn't take much damage. As he said that Colossus dash towards Shinryu as the Magmar fired his flamethrower. Since Shinryu was in the way the Gabite took most of the damage of the attack doing little damage to him because of typing. As the Dragon Pulse came closer Colossus got in front of Shinryu taking most of the damage also.

After he had endured the attack Colossus began to glow and shine a bright light blinding everyone. It was evolving, this would work perfectly for Calnith now he would have a Metagross. As the light cleared it was a Metagross that stood where the Metang once was.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Forest

The sun was starting to set slowly, but for Danielle...entering the forest seemed like it was getting dark. There was no light, the trees above were covering the blue sky. The area was just too quiet. Pokemon, in particular grass and bug types, can be heard anywhere. It felt like a horror movie for Danielle. At the same time, she wondered about the battle, and why Mienfoo stormed off like that. There's so many questions Danielle wanted to ask. But she's more heartbroken by Mienfoo not working well with Ozzy. She knew that from the start of the battle with Mark. It makes perfect sense. Since the battle at the Power Plant, he wanted to battle Ozzy and keep battling him till death...which sounds very extreme. What does Mienfoo have against Ozzy?

Then, as Danielle stopped running in the middle of the forest, she realized something. Mienfoo is just used to being the only Pokemon for Danielle. He's an independent Pokemon, he'll do just about anything to gain the attention of Danielle. But with the capture of Ozzy, Mienfoo may have grown jealous of him, making him feel isolated from Danielle. Danielle tried catching her breath, but at the same time she wants to throw herself crying in disappointment, blaming herself for the loss of Mark's battle.

But she's not sad that she lost to a childhood friend of hers. She wondered how Mark reacted when she stormed off suddenly to find Mienfoo. Awkward at the same time, too. Tears fell from both of her eyes as she walked slowly in the forest.

"Danielle!!" A voice was heard...faintly. Either the forest was talking to her, or someone went after her. It was probably Lucia, since it was a female voice.

"Hang on, I'll help too!" a male voice was heard faintly as well. It was either Mark or Jack, she couldn't determine the voice.

Danielle didn't see where the two voices came from, she turned around, looking around in circles of the forest. "Lucia? Mark? Jack?" Danielle called out. "How far am I?"

"Mieeeeeeeeen!!!" Suddenly, a squeal was heard from behind. It was definitely Mienfoo, based on the cry. Danielle jumped on alert, her ears trying to scan where the sound was coming from. There was also a different Pokemon cry too. Is Mienfoo in trouble? Danielle walked a few steps ahead, with the sounds a bit closer than before. She then hears a faint explosion close. one step closer, and Mienfoo, out of nowhere, flies out from the left. Landing on the ground, hesitant to get up. Danielle gasped and ran towards him.

"Mienfoo! There you are!" Danielle yelled. "What happened to you? What's going on?"

Mienfoo got up quick, and formed a ball of energy at the palms of his hands. He then ran and threw his Focus Blast at the tree up above. Danielle had no clue what or who is he battling with, or where is this Pokemon.

"Mienfoo! Mienfoo!" Danielle tries to stop. "Who are you battling?"

Out of nowhere, where Mienfoo threw his Focus Blast at, a dragonfly-like Pokemon appeared out from the tree. With red skin, green eyes and orange stripes on the tip of its wings were ready to aim, the Pokemon started to use SonicBoom at Mienfoo. He then takes the hit, but lightly. It was a weak throw.

"A Yanma!" Danielle exclaimed, starting to get excited. "Mienfoo, keep battling! I wanna catch this one."

Mienfoo growled at Danielle. He didn't want Danielle to catch any Pokemon, as she saw her trying to find a PokeBall. Mienfoo threw a Swift star at Danielle, preventing her to get a Pokeball out. "Foooo."

"Stop it, Mienfoo. You can't tell me which Pokemon I should catch!" Danielle yelled. "You promised you'd be okay with other Pokemon in our party. You promised you'd get along with Ozzy and you deliberately disobeyed me. Pokemon are one of the reasons why I came to this Academy!"

As Mienfoo was getting even more grumpier and mad at Danielle, his face went from a frown to a straight-line expressionless face. His temper was going down, as Danielle could tell. "Mien....."

Danielle smiled, seeing that Mienfoo is starting to show signs of forgiveness to Danielle. But she quickly remembered the Yanma Mienfoo was battling. It was still floating in front of them, ready to attack. Mienfoo knew what to do next as he glanced at it. He jumped in front, and aims a huge punch at Yanma. He got a lot quicker than when he was at the battle with Mark. His fist, however, turned red, punching the Yanma. And...what's this? The power of the fist is sucking the energy from the Yanma? This must be a new move for Mienfoo, probably learned from the previous battle.

"Yeah yeah! DRAIN PUNCH!" Danielle cheered. Smiling and cheering that Mienfoo has finally learned the move.​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark had some bad memories of the forest... his first time in here, everything seemed to want him and his friends dead. Wild Pokemon could sure be dangerous... which is why he was worried about Danielle. She only had one Pokemon and he was a bit weakened from the last battle. Mark could hear a feint squeal in the distance. It sounded alot like Mienfoo. Mark quickly followed after hoping it would lead toward Danielle.

Turned out they were fighting a Yanma. Maybe they resolved whatever the situation was. Nonetheless, Mark leaned near a tree and watched the battle, not wanting to interrupt. Snype remained perched on his Shoulder.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Beach

Hikari listened to Alexis as she putted a paw on her back and promised her she would keep Daniel from hurting Ruby. 'Hmm... Thanks Alexis.' Hikari smiled at her, but still worried alot. Right now they looked really happy, but not even Alexis knows what he does around girls since he Ruby is one of the first ones he talked to. What if he would kiss every girl he speaks to?

The thought of that made Hikari shake her head, what a stupid thought, why would he do that? Hikari chuckled over her own stupidness. For now she should try to trust, so she'll try and believe Alexis. Hikari looked up at the two trainers and smiled a bit as she saw Daniel waving, maybe he wasn't that bad? Hikari playfully jumped on Alexis to make her get underwater, she then got from Alexis back so she could get above again.

Ruby felt how Daniel tilted his head and saw how he waved to the pokemon, it made her smile slightly. Then, unexpected, Daniel gently placed his hand on her chin and made her face him. She saw how he started smiling and immediately her suprised face got a lil blush.

Daniel started talking about how weird today was, and he actually was right. Ruby's day was like this: she went to school, then she went to the volcano, after that she met up with Kat and Kilik, and after that she got to the pokemon center, then she went to Oak town, she met a boy there, went to the beach with him, after a few hours talking she got kissed, and now she's cuddling with him.

Daniel softly brushed across her cheek with his thumb, it felt good and it made her blush a little more. He asked her if they could meet up again. 'O-ofcourse we meet up again!' Ruby quickly said, untill she got suprised from what she said and was quiet again. 'I-i mean... Our dorms are not so far away from each other too... And ofcourse we can meet up again...' Ruby looked away from him with her eyes as she softly spoke, but then faced him again.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Okay, how did she know what he was thinking? He was surprised by the way she said that and seemed to know what he was thinking. But what did she mean by being embarassed in front of the others? He decided it would be better not to ask.

While she went off to get changed, he decided to go ahead and...well to be exact, he was kinda wearing long sleeves. He put his jacket, hat, and shirt away in his backpack and rolled up the sleeves on his pants.

When she came back his face flushed at seeing her in a bikini. Okay honestly Kenshin, you have a situation most boys your age would only dream about. Just enjoy it while it lasts.

"...You look...pretty," he said as his cheeks blushed the same reddish pink as Olivia's swimsuit.

After a few minutes to regain his thoughts, he shook his head and looked back to her. "The Lapras...is in a cave close by here...Lapras...don't like fighting much...so...the Lapras should...hopefully be easy to catch."

He began to walk over to the direction of the cave. He then turned and looked back to her. "The cave...will be a little cool so...just a heads up."

Takumi Ryuuhiko

So now what else was there to do for Takumi but go out and train. More specifically, Deino. While Deino was not the strongest on his team, he felt for sure this pokemon would be necessary in his goals for clearing out the Lugia Dorm. So now was a good time to test his abilities.

He began walking in the forest, alone as usual. Just gotta wait for someone or something to present themself for a pokemon battle.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George noticed the small grimace that Jack quickly hid at having to answer the question. It was probably a question he heard from everyone but George had been struggling to think of something to say and anything was better than an awkward silence. If he hadn't caught the grimace then the boy may have just appeared rude. Somehow the boy seemed weary.

The girls had run into the forest. George had still not met the girl Lucia had followed into the forest but judging by Lucia's earlier words he would soon enough. Kane jumped up onto George's lap and gave a yawn before forcing his head under Georges hand and falling asleep. George idly scratched behind the Growlithe's ear as Jack asked him another staple of friendly small talk. George jumped on the question in the hope of alleviating some of the awkwardness. Sometimes he thought he was the only one who thought such situations were awkward.

"My life story? Well there isn't much to say really. Not without going into too much detail anyway. I come from Fuchsia City in Kanto although my family are not Kanto natives. My parents took research posts when I was very young at The Safari Park. Really I grew up in that park. It's where I learnt about battling and about pokemon. I took the entrance exam for the academy on a whim. Now I'm here."

It wasn't an in depth account by any means but it gave Jack the gist. A yelp came from Aber over to the side. George glanced over quickly and smiled as he saw what had caused her to cry out. Uhuru had decided the rock Aber was napping on needed smashing. Aber had just been notified of this fact by Uhuru's head. George turned back to Jack leaving them to it. They'd tire themselves out soon enough.

"What about you?" George remembered Jack's reluctance to answer earlier and added quickly, "If it's not too forward of me to ask that is."

Years
Jack Jacobs
Outside Pokemon Center

Jack took a deep breath in before answering George's question and another deep breath out preparing himself for what seemed was going to be a long story. "Well George my boy it all starts in Kanto" Jack began to sit up for his own story and even began stroking a long non existing beard in an effort to amuse himself. "Once upon a time there was a young, wise and strong trainer, oh yes how wise he was" Maybe Jack was setting a bad first impression with George but his mind was too far gone to care.

"He came to this island full of hope and bursting with ambition, oh yes so much ambition" As Jack began to tell his story Blade took his attention from Tyro and unto his trainer intrigued and disturb by his speech. Still stroking his long imaginary beard Jack continued the story "With a strong scizor at his side he felt he could take on the world, HA!" he laughed at the end.

"How wrong he was" Jack sighed and finally stopped his weird beard stroking antic and finished up his story. "The world was too much for him and that's Jack Jacobs for you George" Jack stared into the sky momentarily then shut his eyes, content with the darkness and the nothingness.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach​

Alexis watched Hikari quietly, but smiled as she nodded, agreeing to giving her a chance at keeping Daniel in line. Not that she thought he'd need it, but… well, young humans always had a weird tendency to do unexpected things, so it'd be better to be on the safe side.

She let out a surprise squeak as she was pushed underwater by Hikari jumping on her, narrowing her eyes slightly. She held her breath and made her tail tuck underwater before slithering over and grasping Hikari's back paw, tugging her underwater as well, before letting go. She sent her new friend a smirk before moving up to the surface again, splashing around for a little longer.

Daniel's cheeks were slightly reddened as well as he continued brushing his thumb across her cheek, smiling warmly down at her as she agreed to the two of them meeting up again.

"Great! I'll… look forward to it. I'm sure we could figure out something to do, heh."

He continued looking down at her, his eyes locked on to hers, staring deeply into them while still cupping her cheek, stroking his thumb across it. He then, without really noticing it himself, began stroking the tip of his nose against hers, leaned in close to her.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Beach

Hikari looked around for Alexis as she was still underwater, untill Alexis took her by her back paw and pulled her underwater as well. Hikari managed to hold her breath just on time before she was underwater. She saw how Alexis smirked before she went to the surface.

Hikari stayed underwater for a lil longer, then she got an idea. Hikari could use shadow ball under water to let the water explode under Alexis, that way she would be send flying, not too high too, but it would be fun. Though, Hikari thought it could end up bad too, so she came to the surface, without doing her idea.

Ruby glanced at him as he said they would figure out something to do, Ruby smiled and nodded, feeling the warmth of his hand on her face. She saw this kind of things on tv, but never thought it would actually happen to her.

She suddenly saw how Daniel came closer, and started to stroke the tip of his nose against hers. Ruby didn't really mind, she closed her eyes and gave in to the feeling, starting to open up a little as she smiled and only had a lil blush on her cheeks.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Outside the Pokemon Center

Roxas saw how Alice brought out her Grimer, probely so he could watch. Luna and Jaden nodded to alice as saying "nice to meet you too."

'You guys watch the battle okay?' Roxas said to Jaden and Luna before turning to Obilivio and nodding at him, making him nod as well. 'Let's start in slow-motion.' Roxas said with a gentle smile. 'Obilivio, do Aura Sphere, but in slow motion so that Alice gets the chance to think about her move.' Roxas said. Obilivio made a Aura Sphere slowly.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia continued to run through the forest and finally came upon both Danielle and the. She let out a relieved sigh and smiled as she saw that Danielle was battling with Mienfoo once more. Perhaps the little fighter had gotten over whatever had been bothering him? Well, she hoped so, it wasn't good whenever a trainer and their pokmeon bickered, it just broke apart the team. She walked over to the boy and just groaned as Roberto got in front of her and opened a pincer and in less than a second was readying to fire a charge beam at the Sableye.

Lucia sighed and shook her head as she grabbed hold of the Scizor's shoulder, "It's not him Roberto. Lay down you attack." The Scizor just glared at the Sableye before he reluctantly lowered his arm with a snort. He grabbed hold of Lucia and dragged her away to another tree. Lucia sighed and gave a weak shrug to the boy as her overprotective guardian leaned next to her.

Tyro looking around and gasped, "Crud! I'll see you later then Blade!" He quickly ran through the forest and found the group just as he fell on his face. He looked up and immediately smiled at Snype. He ran over to the sableye and grabbed his hand and shook it. "Dude! A little dude! Hey there little dude! My name is Tyro! I'm awesome cause I'm a dude and you're a dude so that makes you awesome as well! Yeah, Rob over there is my bro! We're both bros and we're dudes as well so we're bro dudes! I'm always looking for bros! You can be a bro and then we can be training bros and then when we're training bros we can train and we can train longer because we'll get stronger and when we get stronger we can train for longer and then when we train longer..." At this rate it looked like the Combusken wouldn't stop talking for a long, long time.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Forest

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!" The Yanma screeched as Mienfoo used his newly-learned move Drain Punch at him. He jumped back, and aimed his fist once again at it. The Pokemon was tempted to jump at it once again, but Danielle held him back.

"Calm down, Mienfoo. You've already weaken him." she said.

"Miiiiiiiien!" Mienfoo wanted to attack more, but the Yanma was too weak to fight back. To prevent him from trying to attack more, Danielle decided to return him to his Pokeball. She reached into her bag and took out two. One of them will be used to catch the Yanma, as Danielle had anticipated earlier.

"Return Mienfoo. There's no reason for you to fight anymore." As the red laser aimed at the growling Mienfoo, Mienfoo went straight back into the Pokeball, and puts it back inside the bag. Danielle then approached a bit closer to the weak Yanma. Calmly, she threw the Pokeball at the Yanma. "Pokeball, go."

The ball opened and took Yanma in. As it closes, it shook once. It shook twice, and at the third shake. The red dot in the middle disappears, and that's what makes the Pokemon caught. Danielle has officially caught a Yanma. Danielle smiled lightly...but sighed, disappointed at Mienfoo. She picked up the Pokeball, and glanced at it. "I promise I'll try to fix the problems Mienfoo is having."

As she added the Pokeball into the bag, she spotted both Lucia and Mark standing there. Lucia was with Roberto and Samuel on one side, while Mark and Snype at the other. Lucia's Combusken, Tyro was interacting with Snype. Danielle tried to wipe her tears as she saw them.

"Lucia! Mark! You're here!" Danielle smiled lightly as both were standing on opposite sides of the trees. "Any particular reason why....you're both standing on both sides?" She took out Mienfoo's ball once again and took a glance. "Mienfoo's inside now. I'm not taking him out until I get this jealousy problem settled."​

Back