View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2012 (10:53 AM).
Years of Lies
Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Eeveemaster9 Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveemaster9
Chapter 4 – Venius Cloud – God District

Venius flinched at Raike, and cleared his throat. The human certainly made things uncomfortable. It wasn't like he had a choice to be born a God in this time period. It wasn't like he chose to be Raike's guide. Everything was controlled by the government, and it was not his fault that things were the way they were. The God inhaled deeply and popped his container back open to remove a single white pill. He didn't hesitate to pop it into his mouth and swing down a drink of water. The effects were immediate, and coursed rapidly through his body. He calmed, relaxed, and felt like jelly. Venius felt cool, like ice cubes had been taped to his back. It was nice.

He leaned back with a smile, running a finger around the rim of his glass.

"I would try not to say that during the interview, boy. Otherwise you'll get a bullet through your head. " He looked the human in the eye. "Though I am certainly not saying that I disagree with you. Amazingly, some people actually have a heart for the other species which are forced into these games." He flicked his glass, nearly spilling the small portion of water left. "So don't be throwing me into the mix of 'ants' you have running around your mind. I am a free thinker, and that is exercised by my position."

Venius chuckled softly, and set his glass down. He checked the white-trimmed watch on his left wrist. "Hm... Well, it's near eleven already, and the interview starts at two. I suppose we better get ourselves down there. I have some work to do without you beforehand, so the faster I get you situated and dressed, the better." The God paused. "I'm assuming you don't have to go back to your room for anything?"

Chapter 4 – Preserias – God District

(Joint Post, To Be Editted)
"Your plans will fail, my sweet lady. And when they do, your stories will be nothing but lies, your rebellion will be in vain, and war will rage for years until you are but a speck of dust." - Noh
"The lies of your world will be exposed. My rebellion will rein over your realm, and no longer will this time be plagued by war." - ???