View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2012, 01:20 PM
!MaX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miksy91 View Post
Replies to stuff in Spoiler.

Spoiler:
That "Night Shade Gyarados Tentacruel" is like that on purpose. I just think it works that Tentacruel can use Night Shade, no idea why really.
Let me answer that for you!

Spoiler:
Tentacruel doesn't really have all that great attack or special attack but he has great special defense and speed!

It is good to be used against Special Attack Sweepers to mess them up with skills like Confuse Ray and Toxic!

Night Shade would be an ideal skill for it to be able to deal some decent damage!

And of course, he does look kinda "dark"!

Quote:
Spoiler:
About the prize, did you accidentally skipped what it said? "HIRO received the Item. * The Item was placed inside HIRO's PC."
So yeah, check your PC, thered should be something there that you've been looking for
#%!#%!#$%!~#$!%!#$!@$@#$@#

Found it!

Spoiler:

And....that's where I give up on the 4th page!

I searched high and low!

Please tell me where it is!XD

Quote:

About Daycare, I don't think it's a good idea if you can breed yourself more Eevees or do you see it as a problem? Anyway, haven't really thought about this. I believe I've actually gotten rid of all the scripts of original day-care but I can easily make my own if I want to (or get them from some other rom file of course).
But but but......breeding is what gave us the power to make even stronger Pokemon with even greater combinations!

Without breeding, we wouldn't have Crunch Arcanine or Cross Chop Golduck and so many others!

Not to mention it helps us to fill the Pokedex("Duh!Who cares about the Pokedex now??" I know!) plus we can multiply rare Pokemon like Eevee!

What's wrong with that?