View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:40 AM
Haruka of Hoenn
Rolling writer

Nature: Calm
Hey LeSabre! Glad you could make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Overlord LeSabre™ View Post
Holy cow, Pokeball technology is advanced... perhaps an early version of the Space Program helped contribute to this development, because it does have its basis in astronomy, after all.

Quote:
is fingers. The pokémon turned out of reflex, his large eyes blinking. This elicited a smile from Michael. Right then, he had remembered the words of his mother: “Pokémon training teaches you responsibility!” But the more he thought about it, the more it seemed like he had done more teaching to them.

You left me hanging here... was there a typo somewhere? I didn't notice anything.

Quote:
I am starting to feel that things are dragging a bit because we're still stuck in Solaceon, but all of a sudden some of Lona's statements have been real eye-openers. Perhaps the crew should stay in town just a bit longer, just to see what's going on with Lona and her distrust of the League...

And here I was worrying that these chapters would seem rushed. But don't worry, every second spent in Solaceon counts. I'm not a fan of filler, so you can rest assured that everything's done on purpose.

Thanks for stopping by! Glad you enjoyed the chapter. I promise the ones after this will be more than worth the wait. You might even find out who the mystery woman is... and what Lona really thinks about the League.

See you next time!