View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012 (7:28 AM).
The Cripple Who Is Whole
Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zero Darkness
Christopher Marshall

'This is the world; this is the state of it, devastated, ruined and broken, the children fighting the adults, and all for what? Food?! Water?! Another day?! All of this things doesn`t matter, what that is matter is the fact that you still alive, the fact that you are not under control, and free to do whatever you like!! This gift has been taken away from me, by a single kid, which wasn`t satisfied. I was satisfied my parents was. Today I don`t happy with the fact I`m alive, I`m happy with the fact that Nicholas is alive, waiting for me to remove his heart from his chest.' Christopher thought while he was standing at one of the peaks of Mt. Coronet.
'The day will come Christopher, don`t rush, keep living and the day will come.' Said Ex.
'You right, as always, but after all this years with you, I learned everything I could; now I need to fight stronger kids.'
'You need to find friends, to fight with and to help each other'
'But, I just can`t, not until I will remember what happened 4 years ago, all I can remember is that they died by Nicholas and that`s it.'
'Maybe a friend or two will help you remember Chris, but do as you want, I will not push you.'
Christopher looked at the sunset he unfused with Ex and sited on one of the rocks there.
'It must be hard to him to not remember what happened, I can`t tell him that, it will ruin his progress and might even get him to do something idiotic which will end with his death, no, he must be the one to find it, he can, he just need to try' Ex thought to himself.
Christopher felt asleep in the leaves bed he made long ago.
"There are two types of fights. Whenever we are in battle, we must be one of the two. The fight for life or…the fight for pride! Right now…He is fighting for his pride! His wife’s pride…his men's pride…Most importantly…his own personal pride. Dismiss this as his stubbornness…and let him fight alone like this…" -Jushiro Ukitake, Bleach-

"It's meaningless to just live, it's meaningless to just fight. I want to win!" -Ichigo Kurosaki, Bleach-