Thread: FireRed hack: Fire Red: BACKWARDS Edition
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:16 PM
Epitaph93
Intermediate Digidestined

Nature: Calm
So I've been training my pokemon for a few hours and I just beat Blain. I love the starters because of how different they are. I personally went with Kabuto because he's a favorite of mine. The only errors I noticed were: The kid and biker that are battling in palette town are gone after getting your first pokemon. That means you have no reason to go to Viridian, and some players might not get the pokedex until later in the game. Also there's a movement error in the route below palette town. The little mountain that misty and the kid are on, there are two boulders at the base that you can walk through.

It's a very fun hack and I'm looking forward to getting to the swamp because it looks like the coolest map. If you haven't tried this one out yet you need to because it's very fun.
I'm Epitaph and I plan on releasing the first full-fledged Digimon hack of Pokemon Fire Red. We're getting close to the first release so come check it out in the Progressing hacks, and see how you can help us with the project.