View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:05 PM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephele View Post
I think Wash Rotom is a good contender for the strongest Electric-type. STAB Hydro Pump and Thunderbolt actually has a pretty good coverage, Volt Switch allows for some scouting/hit-and-run tactics, while access to Will-O-Wisp can cripple any physical threats, and adds to Wash Rotom's bulk. It has Levitate to negate Ground-type moves, and while its Water typing gives it a Grass weakness, but it also grants resistances to some common offensive types, such as Water and Fire.

While I've never used one in a team before, its stats and typing just sound really good on paper. Or maybe I've just been influenced by all the OU competitive battles I've been watching recently, haha!

Wash-Rotom is, and I can say this from experience, incredibly strong and extremely useful in any team, even when playing in ubers. It's an exceedingly strong Pokémon that can take down the multitude of enemies. The only problem I really see in it is that its attacks are somewhat reliant on luck. Volt Switch, Hydro Pump and Pain Split all involve elements of luck and if your Rotom gets unlucky, it's not going to fair too well :c Although it is incredibly bulky so it's covered pretty well!

So which Electric types have the best fan art? c:

IMG]http://cdn.g2po.com/Uploads/cant_sleep_jolteon_will_eat_me_by_CombuskensFlame_173_12032011043743.png[/IMG]