The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porynoir View Post
1. Double Gust
2. Neo Genesis
3. 100/111
4. Yes
5. No
That's a common. You're lucky if that fetches you $0.50.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kofo View Post
Hi there guys, I signed up to this website the other day so I could check the value of my Pokemon cards, I have far to many to list, but they are all collected from Pokemon gold down, I lost interest when it all started going to game boy advances :( but, I have some ones that Wikipedia says are rare:

Please ask for any information you need me to post to give me a value and wether they are worth selling or keeping hold of for now?

Holo scythes with no shadow? 10/64 has like a vile plume head below the picture, copyrighted 1995,96,98 Nintendo,creatures, game freak 1999 wizards if that's any use to you?

Unknown 30/105

Rapid ash 31/147 it has no shadow and bottom left hand corner of card has like a e crossed with a Pokemon ball with a little star next to it, this looks really new compared to the other ones.

Energy, darkness energy special energy card 104/111

Raichu 21/64

Trainer super energy removal. 79/102

Trainer Pokemon trader 77/102

Nidoqueen 23/64

Trainer computer search 71/102

Trainer lt surges secret plan 107/132

Delibird 5/64

Dark hypno 26/82

Celebi 16/64

Sudowoodo 26/64

Energy, metal energy, special energy card 94/109

Pinsir 25/64

Raikou 13/64

None of these cards have shadows, is there any uncommon cards or common cards I should be looking through my deck for? I have pocket monster cards too. And also two blaines charmanders, both are same card, different art work, 60/132 and 61/132.

I have a common pikachu that I have seen with red cheeks but mine has red, it's 58/102

I have a holo shadowless Mudkip 59/109

Please can someone advise me? And tell me what common and uncommon cards are worth something so I can check my deck, also are basic energies worth anything? I have a pile about 6 or 7 cm high, there's about 200 different cards.
Skimming over that list, I don't see anything worth more than $4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleeboy17 View Post
Hi I joined this forum to see what my card might be worth.

Hitmonlee
Fossil Set
7/62
1st Ed

Now the unique thing about this card is that there is a cosmetic error on it. There is vertical streak in the middle of the card and the coloring is slightly different where the streak is.

Now again i am brand new to the forum and cannot post a picture of it and can only give a rough description of it. Would it be appropriate for me to pm someone an imgur url for more info?
It would be worth $4 to $6... if it didn't have that cosmetic damage to it. That damage makes it practically worthless.