View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2012, 08:31 AM
~Harmony
Female Brass Musician

Nature: Modest
Alright, that was great!
Pretty everything I thought would happen happened but in a wierd way.

Spoiler:

I thought this whole season it was odd that Amon claimed to be a nonbender, but technically used bending (the energybending). I always wondered how he could do it, because I knew the "granted by the Gods" stuff was stupid. I guessed he had a secret,but I didn't guess he was a water and bloodbender. That and his family ties were a bit shocking.

I did not guess that Korra would actually ever have her bending taken away. I figured she would go into the Avatar State and stop Amon before it happened.... I guess in a way it happened later. Buuuut like I figured would happen, Korra used airbending in the most aggresive way I have ever seen in either series. Good ol' Korra.

Was it crazy, stupid, justified what Tarrlok did in basically blowing him and his brother up? I think deep down Tarrlok was a changed man (his brother maybe not), but I think Tarrlok still saw their bloodbending as an evil that would threaten the world once more at some point if he let them both go. Tarrlok did a bold move in eliminating that family line completely.

Korra and Mako ending up together was very predictable much like it was for Aang and Katara. I was secretly rooting for it the whole season.

Alright, in Season 2 I hope they go in depth even farther and answer some more questions. Who were Bolin and Makos' parents? Is there any significance with Iroh's name? And I want Katara to finish her story about Zuko's mother! Hurry Season 2 (and Season 3? Maybe? Please? )
Like Friendship Bracelets? Check Out My Channel On YouTube: silentBrass608