need advice for my team
View Single Post
June 23rd, 2012 (03:21 PM).
I always win.
Join Date: May 2011
Quote originally posted by
hello there, i'm currently playing pokemon ruby... i have beat all the 8 gym leaders and now i'm on the way trough the victory road to achieve the place where the elite 4 belong.
I really need advice for my team.. or specifically for the good moveset combo in every pokemon i had in my team...
well here's my main team:
1. Blaziken lv 43 (scratch, overheat, fire blast, blaze kick)
2. Altaria lv 35 (dragonbreath, fly, take down, sing)
3. Gyarados lv 39 (dragon rage, earthquake, surf, thrash)
4. Groudon lv 48 (slash, ancientpower, fireblast, earthquake)
5. kadabra lv 20 (psybeam, confusion, etc... currently training it
6. manectric lv 42 (thunderbolt, thunder, shock wave, bite)
and my subtitution team
7. medicham lv 40 (hi jump kick, calm mind, hyper beam, strength)
8. I also have a donphan and azumariil both at lv 30 something...
i know my team is a mess and therefore i need your advice before i facing the elite four for the first time :D
i need any advice of good moveset combo for every pokemon, or what other pokemon i should catch and train, etc.. or anything else that will help me beat the elite 4 and the rival. thanks in advance :D
View original post
Drop Kadabra and use Medicham. Medicham has all the psychic power that Kadabra has, and it adds in a secondary Fighting type that will certainly help against Sidney, Glacia, and Steven.
You almost need to teach Gyarados Ice Beam, as your team as of now would get destroyed by Drake and his Dragons.
PM me if you add me.
My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Atomic Pirate
Find all posts by Atomic Pirate
Find threads started by Atomic Pirate
Ignore Posts by Atomic Pirate