Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat
View Single Post
June 27th, 2012 (3:16 PM). Edited June 28th, 2012 by TwilightBlade.
All dreams are but another reality.
Although they are not too difficult to find, here's some
Locations. Hope this helps! I'm missing Route 2, 12, and Abundant Shrine, though.
Edit: Added Route 2 & Abundant Shrine. Feeling lazy.
- Enter route from Accumula Town. It's above a female Veteran and to the left of this Lass.
Route 3 (post-game)
- This one is shown on Serebii's site. The southern end of this route has tall grass.
- Enter route from Nimbasa. Head northeast. Bianca showed you this one.
- Enter route from Driftveil. Go directly above the female Pokemon Breeder.
- Enter route from Mistralton. Take the stilts to go straight to the hidden hollow.
- Enter route from Opelucid. Head west, and past the shopping mall building, you'll find the hidden hollow tucked away in a corner.
- Enter route from Lacunosa. Head south, either taking the Cut shortcut or going through the grass (has female Pokemon Ranger). The hidden hollow is then to the left.
Route 18 (post-game)
- Enter route via surfing from Route 17. Make your way to the house (where a female Ace Trainer heals your Pokemon). Go west and down the stairs, you'll see the hidden hollow.
- Enter route from Shizui's town (8th gym). Take an upper route and find Terrakion. Go east through grass and get to the female Ace Trainer. Take the stilts with the S patterns. Take another set of stilts leading you to the hidden hollow.
- Enter route from Victory Road gates. Head southeast and take the bridge heading south. After that first bridge, go right. From the fighting-type trainer, go down. Continue on this path then and you will find the hidden hollow at the dead end.
- Enter ranch. Head northward into the grassier area (the area you fought a Plasma grunt). Surf right.
- Enter route from Giant Chasm cave. Go straight up, and you'll find the hidden hollow in the first grass patch you touch.
- Enter area. It's northeast, near a Youngster.
- Enter forest. Go to the northernmost wall. The hidden hollow is above the male Pokemon Ranger.
Pinwheel Forest (post-game)
- Enter route from Skyarrow Bridge. Head south and enter the gap in the fence on the right. Make your way to the river and surf left.
Joined May 2007
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to TwilightBlade
Find all posts by TwilightBlade
Find threads started by TwilightBlade
Ignore Posts by TwilightBlade