View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2012 (11:16 PM).

Quote originally posted by Mateo:
@Seraphimon-sama - I'm a fan of Doctor Who, so I threw in a few references to it along with the references to other things. There are references to Classic Rock songs (For example, "Couple Jak & Diane" is a refence to the John Mellencamp song "Jack and Diane", and their text references the lyrics. There is also a Hiker who quotes the song "Round and Round" by Ratt.) There are references to internet memes (For example, the trainer in Falkner's gym that says "Cool Story, bro.") Basically I like to reference other things that I'm a fan of, and Doctor Who is one of them.
EDIT: After writing this post, I'm tempted to make a spoiler'd section in the first post that just lists all the random references to things that I tossed in for anyone who is interested in (or possibly confused by) those things.
Oh ok. I was just wondering because I actually used to be practically obsessed with Doctor Who until about a year ago. I'm still interested in te show but I'm more into anime these days. But I should say this: LONG LIVE THE TENTH DOCTOR!
Also how am I supposed to beat the first gym in the other hack with just Eevee Lv. 14 and Kakuna Lv. 10? Is there someplace that I can catch a Fighting-Type? Or am I able to evolve Eevee in some unknown way?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.