View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012 (8:07 AM). Edited June 29th, 2012 by wombateiro.
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
Dear lord, I think I should stop checking this thread. There is nothing solid, and the assumptions you all put forward are beyond silly. The initials of the dragons hint at RS? Seriously? In spanish? No Kyumerald? @__@

Raikou, Entei and Suicune were in HGSS, their initials are RSE, it means NOTHING.
I know those initials probably mean nothing, but still, they never explained why they chose their names to begin with re- and ze-. Main parts of their names are shiro (white) and kuro (black). Prefixes re- and ze- have no explanation.

Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
So what you're saying is that Rayquaza would show up to stop only Kyogre or Groudon?
That would be really lame. Rayquaza saves the day, and is the star.
There is simply no way of "putting Emerald into RS" and keeping it as its meant to be. The legendaries and their plot was designed with 3 games in mind.
With Game Freak's creativity everything is possible. Especially when it comes to sell more games. I'm not saying Rayquaza wouldn't save the day, because it would. After Rayquaza would stop both Groudon and Kyogre, either team Magma or Aqua (depending on your version) would try to control their legendary one more time, for example in Cave of Origin. Stopping only one legendary is something that player can do without help of Rayquaza. That would make two legendaries to be stars, just like in B2 or W2.

Btw, what do you think about those percentages I posted on page 2?