View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 11:10 AM
pokeman10000
Leftie

Nature: Serious
sorry, german exchanges are a lot of hard work! I'm afraid that I can't get it done until tomorrow, really sorry!
Full Name: Jack Jones
Age 16
Hometown: Twinleaf
Appearance:
Personality: Red is an upbeat guy with a weird sense of humour. He likes
Biography: Detailed please! Min. 2 Paragraphs

Speciesnivy
Nickname:
Level: [Level Cap: 40] Be realistic! If you are a beginning trainer you won't have three level 30 Pokémon. Remember your three Pokémon can be different levels.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.
Personality: Paragraph
Short Bio: About a paragraph would be good.

Species: Chimchar
Nickname:
Level: [Level Cap: 40] Be realistic! If you are a beginning trainer you won't have three level 30 Pokémon. Remember your three Pokémon can be different levels.
Moveset: Any four moves that the Pokémon could have learnt, from it's level (BW Pokédex). You may inclue one bonus Egg Move or TM move. Remember that standard moves do not count to your moveset - see the Rules section for more details.

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: