Thread: Red hack: Pokémon Prototype
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Cartmic
Veteran ROM Hacker

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
First of all sorry to high-jack these questions Danny-E 33.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !MaX! View Post
1: Are you gonna put Pokemon from other generations(or even Fakemon) like Koolboyman did?
Are you going to wear clothes like Koolboyman man did? Are you going to live on the west coast like Koolboyman did?

No disrespect to Koolboyman, he's a real gem of a ROM hacker, a very dedicated one at that, who I respect very highly, but when I see questions like this I just think why doesn’t the question asker just go right a ahead an replay brown, it's like every red hack has to feature the same features as brown time after time, it really bugs me when I'm asked this when I post a Pokemon Violet thread, I don't know about you but surely that gets a little uninspiring after awhile like the countless cover-versions of Unchained Melody. Isn't it time people just waited in expectation to see if the other red hacks have something new to offer?

Quote:
3: And now here's one thing which I don't know if it's possible since I don't know anything about rom hacking!XD

Is it possible to add a 2nd region, let's say, for example, Johto?
If I remember correctly there are 29 or so unused map spaces available, so if the slots are used wisely it is possible.

Last edited by Cartmic; June 29th, 2012 at 11:44 PM.