View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Able flew around happily around Tryo.

"Oh really? Your Sis? Yay! And we can be like bro and sis and all! We'd look cute together and deadly! Because you look pretty cute I think and I look really cool yet you look like a cool fighter and I look really cool too!" She flew next to Tyro.

"We'd totally be cool together! Those other chumps don't train with me that often but you look like your way more fun! I'd have lots of fun around you! We could go head to head and play around afterwards! We're gonna be best friends and everything! Oh and also..." She continued on.

Snype stared blankly when he was told not to go near Roberto. He took the advice. He wasn't interested in getting into a fight right now. Snype jumped up onto Mark's shoulder.

"Well, I'm ready to go. I'm starving." Mark said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)