Thread: Red hack: Pokémon Prototype
View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 07:48 PM
!MaX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmic View Post
First of all sorry to high-jack these questions Danny-E 33.

Are you going to wear clothes like Koolboyman man did? Are you going to live on the east coast like Koolboyman did?

No disrespect to Koolboyman, he's a real gem of a ROM hacker, a very dedicated one at that, who I respect very highly, but when I see questions like this I just think why doesn’t the question asker just go right a ahead an replay brown, it's like every red hack has to feature the same features as brown time after time, it really bugs me when I'm asked this when I post a Pokemon Violet thread, I don't know about you but surely that gets a little uninspiring after awhile like the countless cover-versions of Unchained Melody. Isn't it time people just waited in expectation to see if the other red hacks have something new to offer?
Eeehhhmm....wow...it seems like I have to take a lexotanil before I ever try to ask something again!

Sorry, Sir, I didn't mean to offend anyone, the only reason I even mentioned Koolboyman is because Pokemon Brown is pretty much the only Generation 1 hack I saw having Pokemon from other generations!

And....yeah, that's pretty much it!

Cheers!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Attention, this is satirical, Sir MaX never has any harsh feelings towards his fellow forumers, at least not for silly reasons!