View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Akio123
Sadness forever...

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via AIM to Akio123 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akio123 Send a message via Yahoo to Akio123 Send a message via Skype™ to Akio123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew~ View Post

We're definitely at the peak of Unova at the moment, I don't see why that would be out of the question. Iris already proved she has a background in battling, she's a skilled trainer. I don't think it be such a problem to see Iris capture it in it's fully evolved form. I'd actually very much like to see it actually, we've very rarely seen a main character capture a powerful Pokémon in it's last form. Dawn's an interesting example. Although she didn't capture her Mamoswine in it's last form, it quickly evolved from a Swinub to Mamoswine in a matter of 22 episodes, I honestly think this was a means of giving her a strong powerhouse, but reasonably from the start as she was still a new trainer. Seeing as we are at the peak of the series, I think giving her such a powerful Pokémon is actually very reasonable, it was be a little dull to give her a Dratini so close to the end of the series.

I can't say I think it'll happen, I'm just saying it's a possibility. I rather they take the advantage of a Lapras. :P
Your example doesn't work because...well even you admitted that Dawn got it as Swinub. Not to mention who is say it wasn't close to evolving anyway? Plus, we all know Piloswine has a special evolution. Finally, remember the whole point of her getting Swinub was to showcase a forth gen. Yeah, BW2 includes old Pokemon, but I mean it would still make more sense to give her toe Hydreigon then.

Also, she has a powerhouse (Excadrill...unless you forgot it was cast to Uber tier for a while...yeah Anime=/=game but what you're implying is she never had a powerful pokemon).

I mean again, it's not going to happen unless the writers decide to troll us in the fashion they did with Takuto/Trollbias.