Thread: [B/W] The Unova Travel Journal
View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2012 (08:48 AM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
Black Restart Day 6 Part 1:
After I defeated Clay I was about to exit town when Bianca came and challenged me. I won. After that I ran through Route 6. I defeated all the trainers and got every item and I caught a Deerling,a Karrablast,and a Foongus. After that,a nice family let me heal my pokemon up before I went into Chargestone Cave. Then Clay met me and he cleared out a web that was blockng the way then he gave the Bulldoze TM. Which I got to say is a very powerful move if used right. Once I entered N talked to me and he called me the chosen one. After that I met Juniper and Bianca and the cave and they were telling me about some pokemon. After that I went into the cave deeper. I battled every trained I seen and the I met a group called the Shadow Traid as I was about to cross a bridge and they told me that Team Plasma was waiting for me down on the next floor. I went town and before I got to Plasma I met a Doctor who battled me then agreed to heal my pokemon. The I battled the chain of Plasma Grunts. As I did that,I managed to catch a Klink,Ferroseed,Joltik,and a Tynamo. I plan on training the Joltik and Tynamo for the next gym. Finaly I got to the end and N challenged me. I won once more. Then Bianca and Juniper met me and they met N. N got mad at Juniper then stormed off. Juniper and Bianca went back into the cave and I went out. I took a small break at the pokemon center them went north and met Juniper's father and Skyla. Juniper's father upgraded my Pokedex and Skyla said she had to go check on a pokemon she seen on the Celestial Tower........finaly I get to catch a few ghost types.

Current Team:
Boldore Lv 29
Dewott Lv 33
Rufflet Lv 32
Zebstrika Lv 31
Growlithe Lv 34
Vanillite Lv 31

Stand Bys:
Lucario: Lv 31
Grovyle: Lv 30
Krokorok: Lv 30
Palpitoad: Lv 30