View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2012 (07:13 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia held out her arms as if modeling for Kenshin, Tch stopping as he complimented her. She couldn't resist snickering at Kenshin's behavior. She wasn't at all unaware of what was obviously going throughi his mind at that moment, but neither did she take offense to it--Though, considering how much work went into her hair, she was kind of disappointed that it got less of a reaction out of the male. 'I guess that's just the way the cookie crumbles!~' she mused to herself, placing her hands on her hips and grinning at Kenshin meanwhile. She proceeded to look him up and down and nod in satisfaction before speaking.

"Thanks!~ You look awesome--Trust me, dressing for the occasion does wonders."

She began to follow Kenshin, casually absorbing info as they traveled. She hoped the cave floor wasn't slippery! Last thing she needed was a concussion. Kenshin mentioned that the cave would be cold and Olivia just sort of blanked a bit. She hoped, or at least assumed, that it wouldn't be freezing. If it was, she'd promptly regret putting on her swimsuit so soon. Regardless, Olivia stepped up the pace sightly to walk directly beside Kenshin, her gloriously long hair swaying behind her. After a moment she would once again speak, turning her gaze on Kenshin with an ever so friendly smile.

"If you want me to help, just ask~"

One might be tempted to wonder exactly why she was the way she was--Or not; plenty of kids really didn't care about that sort of thing. Oivia herself certainly wasn't the kind to ask 'Why?' all the time.