View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Royal
Artist and Writer

Nature: Naughty
Here is my completed sign-up! Let me know if you'd like me to add or remove anything.
I will be buffing up History, because it seems rather short, so I will update that soon. c:

Name: Jess Long
Date of Birth: October 31st
Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto
Reason for Entering: Just for the challenge.
Appearance: Jess stands at an above average height of 5’ 9”, and from far away, she just looks to be another face in the crowd – and that crowd is full of the millions wanting to become Pokemon Masters. But Jess’s goals are… a bit different, and so is her appearance. Though she has the common shade of red-brown hair, there’s a glow in those bright, almost abnormal yellow-green eyes of hers that suggests she is someone entirely different than who you may think she is. It doesn’t mean that she has a manipulative nature, but she is very good at using her disadvantages to twist it to her advantage. She dresses in brightly colored tops, usually ranging in red, blue, and yellow, but also the secondary colors too. Because she is an artist, she loves the primary and secondary colors with red, blue, and purple coming out on top as her three favorite. Jess also uses her facial expressions to her advantage – she uses a lot of that to communicate with her Pokemon off the stadium. She gets a poker face expression through most of her matches, and hardly gets too over-confident. She has had her experiences, and her loses, with being too over-confident.

History: Jess hails from Celadon City in Kanto, adjusted well to city life. She grew up there ever since she could remember with her parents as well as her little brother. As the years progressed, even though she wanted to pursue an art career, even as a ten-year-old, she also knew she wanted to become a Pokemon trainer. So, that was what she decided. She set out to become a Pokemon Master. Her parents, powerful and rich, gifted her with three Pokemon that Jess has always loved, even as a baby – a Squirtle, a Chimchar, and a Cranidos (which happened to be a shiny Cranidos by mistake but still kept by the family). She nicknamed them Shellshock, Blade, and Alaric. She got her Pokemon license, and set out to compete in the Indigo Plateau challenge, and during that time she wanted to catch as many Pokemon as she could.

After collecting the eight badges of Kanto, Jess decided not to enter the Indigo Plateau at that time and traveled to enter the Johto League. Collecting new Pokemon and new badges, Jess quickly breezed through the league before making it to Mt. Silver. There, she decided to enter the Silver Conference, and wrestled into first after a long and heart-wretching match with powerful trainers. But even thought she won, Jess didn't want to end there - she traveled through Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova, competing in their leagues but not competing in the final championship. Seeing the Silver Conference made Jess want to strive to train, train, train, and only when she believed he was ready would she enter again.

During those eight years, Jess has traveled across not only Kanto but also Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova; and during that time she has strengthened her team and capturing new Pokemon (that currently reside at her parents’ residence in Celadon City). During that time her first three partners had evolved. Squirtle became a Blastoise, Chimchar became a Infernape, and Cranidos became a Rampardos. She never stayed in one place for long – always out and trying new things, capturing new Pokemon, and challenging new gyms. But now, she wanted to try something different. This time, she wanted to get into the Pokemon Grand Tournament. And she did. She was luckily one of the twelve to be permitted in. She chose her first three partners who stood with her since the beginning – Alaric, Blade, and Shellshock. She thinks of all of them as family, and they think the same, and they will all be equal.

Pokemon:

Rampardos (nicknamed Alaric)
Male
Adamant Nature
Moves: Thunder, Dragon Tail, Ice Beam, Flamethrower

Infernape (nicknamed Blade)
Male
Naughty Nature
Moves: Solarbeam, Aerial Ace, Blast Burn, Flame Wheel

Blastoise (nicknamed Shellshock)
Male
Serious Nature
Moves: Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Hydro Cannon, Protect

Currently working on a hack. More information will be released when available.

Note: My apologies, but I am not available to work on any hacks other than the ones I'm currently working on.

Last edited by Royal; July 2nd, 2012 at 01:33 PM.