Thread: Red hack: Pokémon Prototype
View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2012, 11:16 PM
Danny-E 33
Experienced Hacker

Nature: Lonely
So I've been thinking... And as I've stated in a previous post, I made it so that you are not limited to the number of each Pokemon you can catch, with the exception of the legendary birds and mews. And, originally, I said that all the other one-time-only Pokemon (or two in Snorlax's case ) will not be limited to one time only, including the fossilized Pokemon. But I'm considering making the fossilized Pokemon one-time-only again, so that you must get the fossils and take them to Cinnabar. I will change it, however, so that you do not have to decide between the Helix Fossil and the Dome Fossil. This way, you can still get all of the fossilized Pokemon and complete the Pokedex, but you cannot find these Pokemon in the wild and they are still considered extinct. I think this sounds better to the story, and I felt like the fossils became sort of useless so this helps give the lab on Cinnabar Island more of a purpose. And really, how many of you wanted to catch a buncha Omanyte anyway?? XD
How does this sound to everybody?

Hacks made from my Pokémon Red - Gen. II Graphics Patch:
Pokemon Red Proud Eyes [Skeetendo Link] by break
Pokemon Grape [Skeetendo Link] by 80C
Pokémon Red: Battle Factory [Skeetendo Link] by ShantyTown
Pokemon Ice Blue by Dradier234
Pokemon Tough Red by slim spazzy
Pokemon Red: Legends by BroskiRage
Pokemon Brutal Blue by ScytherTM

Moderator of The