View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:50 AM
Aphrodite
what a feeling
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Raichu View Post
I agree that it was way too soon for this franchise to be rebooted again, but I have faith that they'll pull it off. I'm gonna see it probably next week, because it just came out today and it's school holidays, which means opening day = children everywhere.
Ah, the child hater we've all come to know and love has reared it's ugly head again. But for once, I agree with you. Children can just get ****ed when it comes to the cinema, to be honest. I know they're excited, but must they incessantly talk? Must they constantly move around and play with their friends while the damn movie is going? I rarely see films at the cinema where there are going to be large concentrations of children present, so this doesn't happen very often, but god, why are they do bloody annoying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Col. Fantastic View Post
The only thingI never liked abopt spiderman movies was Toby.

I mean, it was pretty good casting IMO, but still....its Toby Mcguire. Everytime is see him hes making that face...you know, the one that has its own meme.
I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHEN I READ THIS BECAUSE THAT FACE IS THE FUNNIEST FACE EVER CAPTURED ON CAMERA END OF STORY THAT IS THE ONLY REASON I WATCHED THAT FILM I JUST WANTED TO SEE THE FACE I HATE TOBEY "WHO NAMES THEIR KID TOBEY INSTEAD OF TOBY" MAGUIRE BUT THAT GODDAMN FACE