View Single Post
Old July 5th, 2012, 08:56 AM
RandomDSdevel

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
That thought came to me but they just didn't make them DSi exclusive enough.
Some DSi-exclusive features did exist in Pokémon Black and White Versions. For example, only DSi users can video chat using the Xtransceiver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Anyways on topic: What new features do you think the remakes will have? I can see walking with Pokémon returning. Also each remake has had a feature later seen in a larger form in the following gen (wi-fi in FrLg, and special Pokémon (Pokéwalker -> Dreamworld).
IMHO, the Pokéwalker did NOT precede the Pokémon Dream World because of differences in gameplay, user interfacing, implementation, hardware, and synchronization services. The Pokéwalker should become the predecessor to any StreetPass features that Generation VI may come to display. But you can believe what you like…

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
But the best thing imo would be a combination acro/mach bike. Which is such a dorky and minute thing. However I think it would be great, especially if they put in more stuff you could only reach with the bike. Because that kind of thing is fun.
I liked the geared bike from Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. Did Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald have puzzles requiring the use of a similar game mechanic? I don't remember much about RSE because my sister now owns my brother's copy of Sapphire, which I played such a long time ago. I really hope that RSE remakes come out soon so that I can play again…

Last edited by RandomDSdevel; July 5th, 2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.